Hey, Fella's...I need some help...

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
Joined
Jun 3, 2016
Messages
3,212
Headed down to the game Sat. and need some info on parking, please. Best lot? Best lot for availability? Best tailgate lot? Best road to take into the stadium? I will be coming from the Best Western Plus in Hollywood area. Should I buy a pass now or wait until I get there and pay?
Thanks for the help!
Go Canes.
 
Headed down to the game Sat. and need some info on parking, please. Best lot? Best lot for availability? Best tailgate lot? Best road to take into the stadium? I will be coming from the Best Western Plus in Hollywood area. Should I buy a pass now or wait until I get there and pay?
Thanks for the help!
Go Canes.
-Second vote for orange west. You wont be disappointed.
-Buy a pass on line but it may now be a little late.
-Get there early or they'll send you over to the overflow lot by the tennis courts.
-Stay away from my girlfriend.
 
Last edited:
Here's where I post that the op needs to stay in the worst part of Dade.
 
Definitely purchase parking in advance. That'll streamline entrance into the parking lot. Otherwise, you're gonna get stuck in a delayed line.
 
Back
Top