NFL Hey Dolphins Fans

Advertisement
Advertisement
Suck It Mixed Martial Arts GIF by UFC
Amazon Cleveland GIF by NFL On Prime Video

Baltimore was missing 4 of 5 starters in the secondary I don’t want to hear about injuries. A few things are as certain as death and taxes Dolphins swooning in December and Canes bowl game performances.

Advertisement
Baltimore was missing 4 of 5 starters in the secondary I don’t want to hear about injuries. A few things are as certain as death and taxes Dolphins swooning in December and Canes bowl game performances.
Trying say something in reply to this post to disagree, can’t do it .

On the bright side, Braxton Berrios is getting more *** than a toilet seat. Good for him. THE U LIVES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmaooo bruh. Defense stinks. Then that offensive drive after the onside kick. I hate Brian Johnson so much
Both coordinators can kick rocks after the season. Brian Johnson has been terrible. He’s a good QB coach and he should stay as that. He has run this high powered offense into the land of mediocrity.

Baltimore is a rat-infested toilet.
Dolphins called of the dogs in the 4th quarter against the Broncos this season. Starters sat out the 4th and we ran the ball exclusively for the last almost 15 minutes of that game because McDaniel didn’t want to set a record by embarrassing Sean Payton and Denver anymore than they already were.

So what do the Ravens do. They run up the score on our Fins by passing the ball downfield until the end of the game.

Not complaining about it. Just bringing it up because McDaniel is a byotch. As J.J. said, if they don’t want you to score, then they better do something about it. We should have put up 84 on the Broncos.

Advertisement
Back