Hey, ******* Dawson, please start using the TE!! We used to be TEU.

Advertisement
Dawson sucks, he doesnt adjust his offense to use the best players or even really adjust at all. When's the last time there was a RB screen, a TE screen, a jump ball to a tall receiver, a counter, a draw, play action, a real wildcat, multiple crossing routes......guy just leaves so much thet defenses don't even have to prepare for.

Dawson is a less creative Gattis.
Unbelievable, how bad our last two OC hires have been.
We’ve gone from Enos, Lashlee( who was pretty good), Gattis and Dawson.
No wonder we can’t win anything.

Dawson is a less creative Gattis.
Unbelievable, how bad our last two OC hires have been.
We’ve gone from Enos, Lashlee( who was pretty good), Gattis and Dawson.
No wonder we can’t win anything.
Calm Down Champions League GIF by Liverpool FC

Advertisement
What is it gonna take to start using our TE's? We supposedly have an awesome TE room, and they are non-existent. Someone please explain this to me.
We just got our asses whooped by all tight end passes. WTF are we doing?
Dawson needs to go. No imagination and he has proven he cannot adjust to what defenses are doing to his offensive schemes.

Play calling aside, we overrated our TEs a bit too. The young guys had issues with drops and Arroyo can’t stay healthy.

Advertisement
What is it gonna take to start using our TE's? We supposedly have an awesome TE room, and they are non-existent. Someone please explain this to me.

You'd think he'd have gotten that idea - right in front of him . . .

Gotta take out 84 it’s that easy

Advertisement
Play calling aside, we overrated our TEs a bit too. The young guys had issues with drops and Arroyo can’t stay healthy.
Yea, I think this is part of it. I hope Williams steps it up in the off-season cuz we will really really need someone to do that at the position. I think skinner is gone (even though he really can’t play TE in what Mario wants to do 80% of the time). Arroyo gets nicked up a ton, think he’s a portal candidate too. We need to get one out of the portal if we can.

Advertisement
Back