Hey Babe, Wake Up…

Advertisement
@Rellyrell @TheOriginalCane you guys peep the new silhouette of practice jersey that some of the kids are wearing? They've popped up in other highlight vids too. Horizontal shoulder stripes and no numbers. Cam has a green one on. You can clearly see the different materials (no more corduroy) and the chest design looks VERY similar to Nike's 2015 Mach Speed template. I wonder if this is new game jersey material that they're testing or just practice jersey stuff. We saw Corey Flagg in a "prototype" white practice jersey last fall camp that never amounted to anything.

Any highlights of Mario, taking a knee on the sidelines setting up for victory formation that’s why I get hyped about
bbc three connor GIF by BBC

@Rellyrell @TheOriginalCane you guys peep the new silhouette of practice jersey that some of the kids are wearing? They've popped up in other highlight vids too. Horizontal shoulder stripes and no numbers. Cam has a green one on. You can clearly see the different materials (no more corduroy) and the chest design looks VERY similar to Nike's 2015 Mach Speed template. I wonder if this is new game jersey material that they're testing or just practice jersey stuff. We saw Corey Flagg in a "prototype" white practice jersey last fall camp that never amounted to anything.

Yeah; it’s a Skechers version of Nike’s old material. They debuted it w/ their top 6 schools last season, & now they’ve “graciously” expanded to other programs they sponsor. Not sure y they r giving us test samples vs. the jerseys. It’s low key kinda frustrating since they’ve already have it in production for the other schools.

Advertisement
Yeah; it’s a Skechers version of Nike’s old material. They debuted it w/ their top 6 schools last season, & now they’ve “graciously” expanded to other programs they sponsor. Not sure y they r giving us test samples vs. the jerseys. It’s low key kinda frustrating since they’ve already have it in production for the other schools.
Rell...........anything on the updated Cane kicks from Adidas for '24?

Along these lines, how come some players have the extra padding on their helmets and others don't? Is this just a player preference thing?
Those are all the ardent Don Bebe fans, it’s almost cult like with some of them

Seems like a different design compared to Washington’s and A&M’s based on the pictures though. Pretty sure we’re in Adidas’ top 6.

Advertisement
Seems like a different design compared to Washington’s and A&M’s based on the pictures though. Pretty sure we’re in Adidas’ top 6.

Pretty sure we’re not.

There were 13 schools that were getting new uniform templates, starting w/ the Adidas 6. The 6 were:

Washington
Louisville
Texas A&M
Mississippi State
NC State
Kansas

Indiana fans were complaining that they were not included in the 6. We had several mix matched jerseys last yrs with some having the updated Adidas logo & a couple had the old Adidas logo.

Last edited:

I have only seen the one picture that popped up a few days ago.

I mean...it could be worse...it could be an oversized Fear of God jersey...

👀

Rell...........anything on the updated Cane kicks from Adidas for '24?

Only the trainers that look similar to the Metcons, & The Alpha bounce so far. But, maybe as the season draw near, we’ll get more of a selection. Oh, & of course FOG released a mint green Miami shoe, but I believe it was limited.

Advertisement
Per Gaby:

"I know that Miami plans to wear the new uniform material for the spring game… It's apparently big time material and UM is the only school in the country who has it as the flagship adidas school. At least that's what I've heard to this point. It's the latest technology that adidas has for it's football schools."

Last edited:
Everyti
Per Gaby:

"I know that Miami plans to wear the new uniform material for the spring game… It's apparently big time material and UM is the only school in the country who has it as the flagship adidas school. At least that's what I've heard to this point. It's the latest technology that adidas has for its football schools."
Adidas seems to be stealing old school player lines when talking to UM.

Baby! What are you talking about??!!
Those other girls ain’t sht. You’re my number one!! I don’t treat them the way I treat you!!
I don’t do things with them that I do with you.

Per Gaby:

"I know that Miami plans to wear the new uniform material for the spring game… It's apparently big time material and UM is the only school in the country who has it as the flagship adidas school. At least that's what I've heard to this point. It's the latest technology that adidas has for it's football schools."
Do you think Gabby filters what the Hecht sends him to release or did he lose that privilege and remains on double secret probation?

Advertisement
Do you think Gabby filters what the Hecht sends him to release or did he lose that privilege and remains on double secret probation?
He's on triple-secret probation.

Similar to being a triple agent, your loyalty wraps back around to the beginning party.

Per Gaby:

We are the adidas flagship school? Yikes!

I'm intrigued by Lofton at RB.
Bruh I slept on his highlight tape, I thought he was good but the speed I was concerned about. People saying he running through and by players that’s insane to me. That changes everything about his tape

Pause

I swear to all that is unholy if our Canes don't score 100 ppg this season and/or if they allow a single opponent's drive to cross the 50-yd line, I am going to lose my ******* **** and write a stongly worded e-mail to Rad about changes I expect to see to the program.
These are the type of ridiculous beyond the pale type of expectations that are never going to happen because it just isn't possible! Cmon man get real! 50 points a game on offense and a defense that holds opponents to 10 points per game is a reasonable expectation without getting all crazy and unrealistic. I mean let's all be honest here. We're in the 3rd year of the Cristobal Era and if by the 3rd year Mario can't average scoring 50 pts a game while holding other teams to an average of 10 points(preferably less) then we have the wrong guy leading this program! Good day Sir.

Advertisement
Back