Hey Babe, Wake Up…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not to be that guy, but who whiffed on the Ny Carr tackle? Couldn’t see the number and I tried pausing like 15 times. It’s around the 35 second mark.

Pruitt gotta go low on that tackle but still a good stiff arm by Lofton.

Advertisement
I swear to all that is unholy if our Canes don't score 100 ppg this season and/or if they allow a single opponent's drive to cross the 50-yd line, I am going to lose my ******* **** and write a stongly worded e-mail to Rad about changes I expect to see to the program.

Last edited:
Not to be that guy, but who whiffed on the Ny Carr tackle? Couldn’t see the number and I tried pausing like 15 times. It’s around the 35 second mark.

Pruitt gotta go low on that tackle but still a good stiff arm by Lofton.
I couldn't tell either

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is there a reason some people don’t have any numbers on their uniforms? I noticed it with Ward, Restrepo, a few o-line and some defenders. Could just be as simple as a mixup with the equipment/cleaning staff
Along these lines, how come some players have the extra padding on their helmets and others don't? Is this just a player preference thing?

Is there a reason some people don’t have any numbers on their uniforms? I noticed it with Ward, Restrepo, a few o-line and some defenders. Could just be as simple as a mixup with the equipment/cleaning staff
Just postulation but no tackling to the ground??? Anybody else in the know?

New uni materials being tested out. New template for the upcoming season, likely with a new number font.

Advertisement
Back