Hester AND Andre Johnson HOF’ers!

Advertisement
Olsen had a shot when he was the 1st TE ever to have 3 straight 1k seasons. The following year he had the foot injury that ruined the rest of his career. 3x pro bowler. Not a hall of famer. If he was a baseball players, he could get in with Todd Helton and Harold Baines.

I really don’t understand why I have to cry about every **** thing Cane related. That video made me lose it. Best class ever. Big Bears fan as a child, loved them (especially ‘85) and knew every players name. To see Steve McMichael get in, then Hester and Dre crying maaaan.

I really don’t understand why I have to cry about every **** thing Cane related. That video made me lose it. Best class ever. Big Bears fan as a child, loved them (especially ‘85) and knew every players name. To see Steve McMichael get in, then Hester and Dre crying maaaan.
Marino made that 85 Bears Defense cry for their Mamas...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think G reg gets in due to the combination of his on field results, broadcasting, and charitable work. I think Jimmy G will be looked at as a bit of a stat compiler and probably doesn’t get in.

Wilfork is the real interesting one. His stats don’t jump out but that was never his role. He was the most dominant space eating DT in the league for 10 years and allowed the guys around him to eat while winning a whole lotta games. Curious to see how the HOF views him.
Very minimal chance regarding Olsen imo.

Gates, Gronk, and Kelce are locks. Then Witten eventually.
After that, yeah he's there with Jimmy Graham. But Graham has like 30 more TDs with like 40 less starts lol. Maybe Todd Christenson would have a shot too after those 6... Kittle is on the path too currently

Think Wilfork is going to need some serious help from guys like Belichick and Brady to support his claim tbh. Cause out of DTs, I'd say Haloti Ngata and Kevin Williams are direct competitors and have as good or better argument. I'd actually say Kevin Williams should be a lock over Wilfork tbh. Then you got Ndamukung Suh, Fletcher Cox, Aaron Donald among the even more recent retirees... Basically Wilfork needs to get in within next 3 years. Otherwise he could be in for a long wait.

Advertisement
Back