• 37EA5D1F-6E5E-45AF-AAD5-CE5E73E42F20.png
    37EA5D1F-6E5E-45AF-AAD5-CE5E73E42F20.png
    875 KB · Views: 1,177
  • CB25E931-D584-47B5-B695-E459479955F9.png
    CB25E931-D584-47B5-B695-E459479955F9.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,160
Advertisement
Advertisement
Embarrassment of riches if we get him. Earlier this year we all thought the second WR in the class would be Ladson now we might be leading for a top 5 kid regardless of position in Haselwood.

The staff really needs to close the deal. It's a big statement to the college football world to get this kid. A move like this will put the U offically back on the map when it comes to national recruiting.

I'm rolling with Shad83 on this one. Geo and Dmoney both said he is legit.

Advertisement
Too early still, for sure we are in the lead by all indications, but still a lot of time and external pressures could push him away (ala Devonta Smith), but I'm hopeful and it would be huge if he comes

this shows that he's still undecided if anything. would be too blatant for our guys to show love like that if he were a silent

not sayin he won't come but this means nothing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Embarrassment of riches if we get him. Earlier this year we all thought the second WR in the class would be Ladson now we might be leading for a top 5 kid regardless of position in Haselwood.

The staff really needs to close the deal. It's a big statement to the college football world to get this kid. A move like this will put the U offically back on the map when it comes to national recruiting.

1. He's a total stud and I hope we get him.
2. He brings OOS state credibility to the class.
3. To some he symbolizes national recruiting. To me he symbolizes what I hoped Richt could bring to Miami, and that is inroads into Georgia, though I was thinking inroads for lineman. Georgia turns out a lot of talent, at a lot of positions, and I want us in it.

It’s like when butch got dj. It was big middle finger to college football blue bloods

Advertisement
Back