He's sliding for sure now

is Jadon Haselwood coming to the U?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone who says they know definitely where he is going at this point is full of ****... kid probably hasnt made a decision. Saying he aint coming here definitely makes no sense given recent events. Facts are (1) he decommitted from UGA (2) he's been to Miami 3-4 times, a couple very recently (3) its known he likes the city atmosphere

Dugans is a beast recruiter... if we have a shot, he's going to max our probability of getting him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Embarrassment of riches if we get him. Earlier this year we all thought the second WR in the class would be Ladson now we might be leading for a top 5 kid regardless of position in Haselwood.

The staff really needs to close the deal. It's a big statement to the college football world to get this kid. A move like this will put the U offically back on the map when it comes to national recruiting.

Agree 100% with this sentiment. The fact that JH is so public with his interest has made a lot of recruits take notice. We had the cream of the crop for a couple of cycles here over the weekend. Can't prove anything but IMO, TS is watching this playout- it can only help us with him down the road.

He had to look at Cager Saturday and tell himself "With my size, speed and hands, I'd a had three TDs and a hundred plus in his spot".

Advertisement
Advertisement
He had to look at Cager Saturday and tell himself "With my size, speed and hands, I'd a had three TDs and a hundred plus in his spot".

Did you notice Cager's comment on his pics? "Little Bro you next" JH liked it as did his friend Darrin Hood. Same with Harley's comment "I mean it's obvious now"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back