He's here

Advertisement
This kid is one of the best things to happen to this program in a LONG time. He's either going to become a great QB for us, or at a minimum, he's going to light a fire under Olsen's @ss to get his head on straight and start stepping up to the plate.

Either way, we have 2 elite 11 Qbs on the roster, giving us quality and depth for the first time in a LONG time. With all these kids, someone is going to emerge to finally lead this team and give us solid QB play. We have lacked a solid and consistent QB for over a decade. IMO this position, among all the others, is what has hurt us the most in the last 10 plus years.

Preston Dewey was "Elite 11" as WELL.

This kid is one of the best things to happen to this program in a LONG time. He's either going to become a great QB for us, or at a minimum, he's going to light a fire under Olsen's @ss to get his head on straight and start stepping up to the plate.

Either way, we have 2 elite 11 Qbs on the roster, giving us quality and depth for the first time in a LONG time. With all these kids, someone is going to emerge to finally lead this team and give us solid QB play. We have lacked a solid and consistent QB for over a decade. IMO this position, among all the others, is what has hurt us the most in the last 10 plus years.

Preston Dewey was "Elite 11" as WELL.

Ah no. He did not finish in the top 11.

just to put this in perspective

Famous Annus is 6'4 227

Kaaya hasn't even graduated high school.. he can be in an incredible shape and form when he takes his first college snap.

If this kid ends up being what we all think he will end up being, we need to name one of the dorms after Coley

384.jpg

Advertisement
Im told Kaaya has never been in a really good weight program, either. That's the scary part

Advertisement
Advertisement
Campbell, who took the pictures with Kaaya and his mother, said on WINZ-940 that Kaaya told him he will visit UCLA and that he was “thinking about coming to Miami."

Campbell told Kaaya that offensive coordinator James Coley “is a great guy” and also mentioned Michael Irvin to Kaaya, hoping that would help Miami’s chances of landing him.

- Miami Herald

Doesn't sound firmly committed to me.

We need him BAD.

Advertisement
Hope the Luke **** and the school's reaction didn't ***** it up. I know they had to do it, but still....

Campbell, who took the pictures with Kaaya and his mother, said on WINZ-940 that Kaaya told him he will visit UCLA and that he was “thinking about coming to Miami."

Campbell told Kaaya that offensive coordinator James Coley “is a great guy” and also mentioned Michael Irvin to Kaaya, hoping that would help Miami’s chances of landing him.

- Miami Herald

We need him BAD.

Luke spreading BS to get attention. He is the ONLY person that Kaaya told that he is "thinking" of coming to Miami. Skin must be to light for Uncle Luke. I try to defend this dude but made it gets hard. Luke, shut up and get a job.

- Miami Herald

We need him BAD.

Luke spreading BS to get attention. He is the ONLY person that Kaaya told that he is "thinking" of coming to Miami. Skin must be to light for Uncle Luke. I try to defend this dude but made it gets hard. Luke, shut up and get a job.
agreed. luke is a joke.

Advertisement
Back