He's here

Advertisement
Advertisement
The cookie cake is corny at this point. Who's that supposed to impress?

An SEC school would have naked hostesses waiting in their hotel room holding a duffel bag full of cash and we're giving them a **** cookie cake like it's an 8 yr old's birthday party

An SEC school would have naked hostesses waiting in their hotel room holding a duffel bag full of cash and we're giving them a **** cookie cake like it's an 8 yr old's birthday party

we are on probation. I don't think we are even allowed to have sugar in our cookie cakes

That cookie cake is bad luck

don't be jinxing **** ************

LOL @ your selective censorship
304.gif

JK tho, as I would tend to agree.

Advertisement

**** seems like the recruits like em. Although FSU switched to cupcakes and that worked out for em.

we are on probation. I don't think we are even allowed to have sugar in our cookie cakes

Lol

They can't put that **** on twitter, man.

Advertisement

**** seems like the recruits like em. Although FSU switched to cupcakes and that worked out for em.

not really chad said he hated em

not really chad said he hated em

The cookie cake or the cupcakes? I thought he said it gave him the *****. Had to have eaten it for him to get the *****.

Advertisement
Kid going to fight hard for the starting job. It will be nice to have choices next year. Hope he has been practicing taking snaps under center. Our run game works better went qb can do that.

Bruhhh I need one of those cakes, every time I see one I remember birthday parties in elementary school.

Advertisement
Back