herrerra on 560 kup and crowder

Advertisement
proxy.php

Drake is my favorite rapper.
proxy.php

Advertisement
Willie, I hope you have deep pockets.

or can the numerous lawyers on this board defend him pro bono?

If he doesn't have deep pockets, he is judement proof. They not gonna do a cot dammed thing.
Honestly, the school should be petrified. Plaintiffs attorneys often work on contingency fee basis. And if they did anything to him, you can bet he will be repped quickly by an attorney looking to counterclaim them.

They aren't dumb enough to sue some kid w no money or to give him a reason to sue them

Stop giving this poor kid bubble guts even talking about UM suing him or withholding his degree. There is zero basis in law or fact for them to do anything at all to him, and if they so much as try, he has my word that I will crush them if he wants.

Herrera is the victim here. UM not only stomped his 1st Amendment rights, but now they're trying to bully and intimidate him into silence by lying about him in the school newspaper. All of this because he doesn't like their choice to retain an obviously failed football Corch. Don't lose track of that.

Exercising his right to free speech that our heroic troops and forefathers have secured for us with their blood should be applauded by any academic institution. Instead, the jackbooted thugs at UM have tried to kick him into silence.

Willie, I hope you have deep pockets.

or can the numerous lawyers on this board defend him pro bono?

If he doesn't have deep pockets, he is judement proof. They not gonna do a cot dammed thing.
Honestly, the school should be petrified. Plaintiffs attorneys often work on contingency fee basis. And if they did anything to him, you can bet he will be repped quickly by an attorney looking to counterclaim them.

They aren't dumb enough to sue some kid w no money or to give him a reason to sue them

Stop giving this poor kid bubble guts even talking about UM suing him or withholding his degree. There is zero basis in law or fact for them to do anything at all to him, and if they so much as try, he has my word that I will crush them if he wants.

Herrera is the victim here. UM not only stomped his 1st Amendment rights, but now they're trying to bully and intimidate him into silence by lying about him in the school newspaper. All of this because he doesn't like their choice to retain an obviously failed football Corch. Don't lose track of that.

Exercising his right to free speech that our heroic troops and forefathers have secured for us with their blood should be applauded by any academic institution. Instead, the jackbooted thugs at UM have tried to kick him into silence.

:fistbump:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
WTF is this North Korea? WQAM has had plenty of time to post this interview. But of course, they haven't. All the other shows from Friday had their logs posted at the conclusion of the show.

Advertisement
Back