Herndon

One of the more underrated players on the squad. No hat anyone thought he was garbage, but alot of us kinda penalized him for not being Njoku, but he's more than stepped into that #1 TE position, and might be more valuable to the team than David was due to his superior blocking and our TE depth which so far (fingers crossed) he's managed to mask.

Advertisement
He also plays a lot of snaps and is gassed every game because we don't have any other competent TE's who can block yet.
Truly one of the heroes on offense who should get more credit.

hes an NFL player for sure, catches everything and is sneaky good in space. needs more targets, required blocking or not

One of the more underrated players on the squad. No hat anyone thought he was garbage, but alot of us kinda penalized him for not being Njoku, but he's more than stepped into that #1 TE position, and might be more valuable to the team than David was due to his superior blocking and our TE depth which so far (fingers crossed) he's managed to mask.

He has better hands than njoku.... Njoku was a better route runner and overall athlete

Advertisement

only underrated to people who don't know..

Been screaming this guy for awhile now...he aint underrated at all. Kid is likely the best te in the acc, we dont use him as such...but he still is a factor in each game

He has very underrated football speed. 254 pounds moving like that and that fast...good lord.

Advertisement
He may not be the athlete Njoku is(not many are) but I think he's a better all-around player

Advertisement
3rd round pick kinda guy all day long. Going to make an NFL team very happy.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see him go earlier... mud second. He blocks well, he’s got good size. He obviously is a great receiver. I think he a really polished prospect in all areas. If he tests well, which I think he will. I could see him drafted pretty high. Early second round... late first.

He may not be the athlete Njoku is(not many are) but I think he's a better all-around player
I agree.

Njoku obviously has unlimited potential and he will get there eventually but if I had to pick one guy for ND next week, I go with Herndon.

Elite tight end, 6’4 250 and with the speed he has? Top 75 talent easily . That was an elite catch too

Advertisement
Herndon is playing lights out for our Canes, the last few games he has become a serious weapon, BUT the OFFENSE was struggling so he got over looked, BUT Herndon is definitely one of our BEST players on OFFENSE!!

He's going to be another TE from The U, that gets drafted high TEU!!

Last edited:
Been screaming this guy for awhile now...he aint underrated at all. Kid is likely the best te in the acc, we dont use him as such...but he still is a factor in each game

My thoughts are the same. I don't know who on this board has says Herndon's not that good. He's just as good as Njoku was last year, just in different aspects. I'm glad that Rosier finally realized he has a legit NFL TE to throw to.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him go earlier... mud second. He blocks well, he’s got good size. He obviously is a great receiver. I think he a really polished prospect in all areas. If he tests well, which I think he will. I could see him drafted pretty high. Early second round... late first.

Very possible I'm also not very sure how the TE class looks this year.

Very possible I'm also not very sure how the TE class looks this year.

Im of the opinion that he is a 2nd round pick as well.

Advertisement
Back