Herminator on Miami job

Advertisement
USC probably has a large budget for a head coach, although Sarkisian may not have been making top dollar since he wasn't quite as established...

However, this is only an issue if we're going head-to-head with USC, which is possible....

In the end, Butch Davis is my #1 choice. I don't know who #2 would be....

My only Worry is USC because he from Cali but think they going for bigger fish. Homeboy used the Miami 30 for 30 as motivation at Houston mane, so he definitely in tune with the championship expectations. If Butch ain't being considered, Get this MF...

Advertisement
The irony of the fanbase being worried about "running QB's" when Golden was just fired because Miami lost 58-0 to a spread option team with "running QB's" who aren't even that good........................................

Or the reality that Herman had OSU demolishing teams with a running QB and now this year without Herman they struggled with an NFL prospect pocket passer until last week when they reinserted the running QB as starter......................

The irony of the fanbase being worried about "running QB's" when Golden was just fired because Miami lost 58-0 to a spread option team with "running QB's" who aren't even that good........................................

Or the reality that Herman had OSU demolishing teams with a running QB and now this year without Herman they struggled with an NFL prospect pocket passer until last week when they reinserted the running QB as starter......................

This along with him being known as a elite recruiter with ties to Texas and California.

He is THE HIRE.

Advertisement
Like that video, sounds a lot better than "Do not rise to the occasion, fall back on your training" bs.

Advertisement
We can't wait for all of these coaches' seasons to be over, can we? Need to hire someone soon.

Advertisement
Back