Herminator on Miami job

Advertisement
All that quote means is that he will definitely be listening to other schools when the season is over. I really hope that includes UM. We are the second best job available besides USC west.

Advertisement
People that know football realize doing what he's doing in recruiting and coaching in that state (Texas). He would easily and quickly turn this program around!!!

people dont get it. UM is still a destination for people. I just worry that herman likes running QB's.

Advertisement
people dont get it. UM is still a destination for people. I just worry that herman likes running QB's.

But he's also said that he doesn't have a set system, he adapts to what he's got and the types of players he will be recruiting

[TWEET]658674814094331904[/TWEET]

He didn't say no :monkey-serious:

That, my friends, is "Coach Speak 101".

He's interested!

Actually, that is not "Coach Speak 191" since there is no permanent coach, meaning there is not "another job"

That line is utilized when that "another job" has a sitting current Coach trying to win and save his (not-Interim) job.

He might be interested, or not, Either way, he'd need to work on his PR skills...signs of dude who is green not used to the big stage, yet.

why do we want Herman? please some explain this to me

one good year at Houston beating absolutely nobody (louisville is average). He’s got a more questionable resume then golden did at Temple!!

Advertisement

Why would that me a worry?

Because we have to get back to putting our QB under center, using a fullback more, slowing the game down, and doing things the old fashioned way. None of this up-tempo, spreading the field with as much skill talent as possible and putting a f***ton of points on the board mumbo jumbo.

one good year at Houston beating absolutely nobody (louisville is average). He’s got a more questionable resume then golden did at Temple!!

people said the same thing about ohio state last year before they won the NC, of which he was the OC. he is legit but not a #1 choice.

No he doesn't. Golden's best year at Temple was like 9-4. Herman is 7-0 in his first year. And Herman coached under Urban Meyer and won a national championship as an OC. Golden coached under Al Groh.

Advertisement

one good year at Houston being absolutely nobody respectable. He’s got a more questionable resume then golden did at Temple!!

You must not have watched Ohio State's offense from 2012-2014, last year's CFB playoff, and the job he did developing quarterbacks at OSU where they won the natty when down to their third-string QB.

Oh, wait. I forgot. He was just a co-OC, QB coach, and playcaller instead of being the head man, so it doesn't count. Bring on some "Miami man" retread who won't be coveted by any other program instead.

My only Worry is USC because he from Cali but think they going for bigger fish. Homeboy used the Miami 30 for 30 as motivation at Houston mane, so he definitely in tune with the championship expectations. If Butch ain't being considered, Get this MF...

Advertisement
Back