Herman to UGA?

Advertisement
i would go to UGA in a heartbeat if i was herman. it has everything u need to run a successful program.

you guys need to take a step back. This is a complete troll job. This account had less than 90 followers when it made this "announcement"

here are some other insider leaks

UGA Insider ‏@UGAinsider Nov 24
I am hearing Nick Saban is likely to return to Baton Rouge and Moglia is rumored to be Alabama's replacement.

Remember when I got bomani jones

Maybe it's not a done deal, but it sounds like there's some serious interest...

Source: Herman has interest in UGA job

Advertisement
you guys need to take a step back. This is a complete troll job. This account had less than 90 followers when it made this "announcement"

I am hearing Nick Saban is likely to return to Baton Rouge and Moglia is rumored to be Alabama's replacement.

So, UGA might want Mullen, but some of our fans think he would be a terrible hire for us??? Lol

Of course, Butch Davis isn't even on UGA's radar, but those same Miami fans think he's the best coach ever. Lol

Advertisement
Butch is probably the only one that will take the job with exception of Mario (who is not a Div. 1 head coach). Time for Randy Shannon to bail out the program once again. Nobody seems to want our job. Banners, support and stadium a factor? IMO yes.

How can 2 major programs fire and hire someone the same day or almost same day, and we are narrowing down a list of 50, I mean 48

Seriously, why don't we just hire Butch and move on. He's the best fit for the program at this time, will build a great staff, and i'm sure one of the young staff members he brings on board can be groomed to replace him in 4 years or so

So, UGA might want Mullen, but some of our fans think he would be a terrible hire for us??? Lol

Of course, Butch Davis isn't even on UGA's radar, but those same Miami fans think he's the best coach ever. Lol

So freaking annoying

Advertisement
i would go to UGA in a heartbeat if i was herman. it has everything u need to run a successful program.

Really and who has ever been successful there??? Lolol yall are something else.

That's arguably the best job in the country , somebody would be a fool to pass on that job

Because of money. Really when has georgia ever been successful? They won when?

Texas only has one title in forever, but it's still a great job. Alabama only had one title in forever before Nick. Lsu too. You just need the right hire.

Ga is a great job because of good in state talent that's all theirs, money and amazing gameday environment . That job is second to none

That's arguably the best job in the country , somebody would be a fool to pass on that job

Texas only has one title in forever, but it's still a great job.

Ga is a great job because of good in state talent that's all theirs, money and amazing gameday environment . That job is second to none

Because of money ok thanks for my point lolol

So you didn't see the part about in state talent that's all theirs and great gameday environment ?You're smoking crack if you don't think that plays into a good job.

Money matters about the job, but that's obvious . The best schools pay the most ,hence Ga is a great job.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Texas only has one title in forever, but it's still a great job. Alabama only had one title in forever before Nick. Lsu too. You just need the right hire.

Second to none is a pretty bold statement. Using your criteria, I would put Ohio State up there alongside that among others.

Kirby Smart might be the guy, former Dawg

Exactly. It's going to be Smart. SEC guy and former player and coach at Georgia. He will have a lot more to work with at UGA than USCe. Same side of the SEC. No brainier.

So you didn't see the part about in state talent that's all theirs and great gameday environment ?You're smoking crack if you don't think that plays into a good job.

Money matters about the job, but that's obvious . The best schools pay the most , that's obvious

The original comment was its the best place to be successful and i said when has it ever been successful... that was my original post... all that money and fans screaming ehat has it amounted too?

Money matters about the job, but that's obvious . The best schools pay the most , that's obvious

The original comment was its the best place to be successful and i said when has it even been successful... that was my original post... all that money and fans screaming ehat has it amounted too?

Well they've had horrible hires, god awful hires. Ray Goff and Donnan were Cokeresque hires.

Richt was pretty good, but they've yet to hire that guy, a really good coach that could make them a giant . Power schools are one good coach away from being a monster. It took Alabama awhile to find their guy

Advertisement
Back