Herman to UGA?

Advertisement
UGA Insider ‏@UGAinsider 2h2 hours ago
Sources are telling UGA Insider that Houston's Tom Herman has already agreed in principal to become Georgia's next head football coach.
266 retweets 71 likes

The same sources that had him going to USCar?

Homerun hire for GA. That guy is a beast. Not my top choice but definitely top 5.

You can see just how much of an impact he had on Ohio St; other than yesterday's performance, their offense just hasn't been the same.

Advertisement
Seems strange georgia can get rid of their coach and within a few hours later have a new coach? Meanwhile in coral gables.....

How can 2 major programs fire and hire someone the same day or almost same day, and we are narrowing down a list of 50, I mean 48

Advertisement
How can 2 major programs fire and hire someone the same day or almost same day, and we are narrowing down a list of 50, I mean 48

Seriously, why don't we just hire Butch and move on. He's the best fit for the program at this time, will build a great staff, and i'm sure one of the young staff members he brings on board can be groomed to replace him in 4 years or so

lol the "source" here has 170 followers and has some other gems like Dabo agreed to become LSUs coach yesterday

Much better fit and payday for him at uga. But as previous poster said, was supposed to be done deal to usce as well. I honestly don't believe any media from anywhere knows anything. This has been the craziest year for all of this ever. Social media has compounded the chaos.

That seems like a more natural fit for him than Miami.

How so? What does that even mean, I never understand that kind of blanket statement. You know what would have made a guy like that an unbelievable fit at Miami...he is a winner. That is all that it would take, come in here and dominate the teams you should be dominating on a weekly basis and compete with and beat the better teams that you play. What is this mythical "fit" that everybody speaks of. Winning will make any coach fit into any environment. That is all it takes...win ***king games.

Advertisement
Because a lot of these schools don't fire their coach until they have a new one lined up. I believe this is why LSU did not fire Miles. Who ever they wanted said no and they kept Miles.

Advertisement
you guys need to take a step back. This is a complete troll job. This account had less than 90 followers when it made this "announcement"

here are some other insider leaks

UGA Insider ‏@UGAinsider Nov 24
I am hearing Nick Saban is likely to return to Baton Rouge and Moglia is rumored to be Alabama's replacement.

UGA Insider ‏@UGAinsider Nov 24
Remember when I got bomani jones

That seems like a more natural fit for him than Miami.

How so? What does that even mean, I never understand that kind of blanket statement. You know what would have made a guy like that an unbelievable fit at Miami...he is a winner. That is all that it would take, come in here and dominate the teams you should be dominating on a weekly basis and compete with and beat the better teams that you play. What is this mythical "fit" that everybody speaks of. Winning will make any coach fit into any environment. That is all it takes...win ***king games.

He just strikes me as an SEC coach. A guy that will thrive with the SEC boosters bumping up his recruiting classes and playing in front of rabid, sold out stadiums every week.

I didn't say he wouldn't win here.

Advertisement
Back