Herman to UGA?

Advertisement
Texas only has one title in forever, but it's still a great job.

Ga is a great job because of good in state talent that's all theirs, money and amazing gameday environment . That job is second to none

Because of money ok thanks for my point lolol

So you didn't see the part about in state talent that's all theirs and great gameday environment ?You're smoking crack if you don't think that plays into a good job.

Money matters about the job, but that's obvious . The best schools pay the most , that's obvious

The original comment was its the best place to be successful and i said when has it even been successful... that was my original post... all that money and fans screaming ehat has it amounted too?

Well they've had horrible hires, god awful hires. Ray Goff and Donnan were Cokeresque hires.

Richt was pretty good, but they've yet to hire that guy, a really good coach that could make them a giant . Power schools are one good coach away from being a monster. It took Alabama awhile to find their guy

I think the same could be said about us too. They get the right coach hired and we can be a monster again. Who that coach is? I have no idea.

Because of money ok thanks for my point lolol

So you didn't see the part about in state talent that's all theirs and great gameday environment ?You're smoking crack if you don't think that plays into a good job.

Money matters about the job, but that's obvious . The best schools pay the most , that's obvious

The original comment was its the best place to be successful and i said when has it even been successful... that was my original post... all that money and fans screaming ehat has it amounted too?

Well they've had horrible hires, god awful hires. Ray Goff and Donnan were Cokeresque hires.

Richt was pretty good, but they've yet to hire that guy, a really good coach that could make them a giant . Power schools are one good coach away from being a monster. It took Alabama awhile to find their guy

I think the same could be said about us too. They get the right coach hired and we can be a monster again. Who that coach is? I have no idea.

No doubt.

But history says we get the cheaper , up and comer. Ga has no excuse , they should hit more than they do .

Advertisement
Back