Herman interviewing at South Carolina

Great thread, OP. You're like the media. You're in such a hurry to be first that you forgot to check the accuracy of the story.

IDGAF about being first, I just didn't see it posted anywhere.
I saw info and I posted it.
Bunch of miserable SOBs in here

Advertisement
Not a good fit. He's a not a national recruiter with ties to a recruiting area. He won't make it there.

These posters dying to break news should be punched in the eyes. Stop stating speculative **** as fact.

Advertisement
Great thread, OP. You're like the media. You're in such a hurry to be first that you forgot to check the accuracy of the story.

When you get a little older, you'll realize that "sports buzz" isn't a real source. A real source would be the University of South Carolina.

When you get a little older, you'll realize that "sports buzz" isn't a real source. A real source would be the University of South Carolina.

Lol ok

Lol ok

Um, you're in no position to be lol'ing anyone. Unless, of course, you have a new report from TMZ.

Advertisement

Lol ok

Um, you're in no position to be lol'ing anyone. Unless, of course, you have a new report from TMZ.
Have we got to a point where we can tell people who can lol...
Because I lol'ed at that.
Delete the thread if it warrants it

It'll be interesting to see how he does...

Personally, I feel we need a coach who's had at least a few years to prove himself as a HC somewhere...On the other hand, he is building a nice resume...

I think it's a good fit for both - it gives Herman a nice step up from Houston and South Carolina gets another quality coach...

Herman to USC east

he hasn't even interviewed for the job yet. That won't happen until after they play Navy. And if they win, will be delayed another week

Not a good fit. He's a not a national recruiter with ties to a recruiting area. He won't make it there.

Their powers that be seem to think he'd be a good fit. Perhaps he will fail there, but I think he could be as successful as being USCe allows.

Advertisement
Herman fans rejoice...

@ClowESPN

South Carolina has major interest in Tom Herman, but after checking with some close to the situation, I'd be surprised if he ends up there.

Herman fans rejoice...

@ClowESPN

South Carolina has major interest in Tom Herman, but after checking with some close to the situation, I'd be surprised if he ends up there.

I was just about to post that.

Advertisement
Back