Herman extension with UH

Advertisement
LOL people thinking that because an agreement in principle was announced, that it's over.

I'm not saying he's coming to Miami, but when will we ever learn here? Contracts themselves mean nothing for head coaches, let alone not signed ones.

Advertisement
There's that, wondering whats up with Mullen. I can ride with Mullen, Butch or Richt, just get it done and lets get to recruiting and building a staff

Yep. USCe will talk w Richt too. Smart to UGA? Also heard Fedora come up for USCe job recently as long shot.

So we are down to Butch, Richt, Mullen, Kelly?

If anyone complains about that group to choose from, then Sht on them.

Herman might be holding for that Texas job...

THIS x 1000%

Herman has probably been told by the Oil Boosters that it wouldn't look good for UT not to give Strong his Chinaman's Chance to turn things around in Austin. If Strong fails, he can go somewhere in the SEC or ACC. Herman is there when Texas needs him.

Herman is Texas' Butch, and keeping him at Houston is fine for all concerned, IMHO.

If Herman and Chip are off the table, then...

Mullen or Butch > Richt > Field

Just get it done this week...

Advertisement
It was said the search committee was going to focus on an established head coach which Herman is not so it was always a long shot. But agreed in principle means nothing. **** a couple of weeks ago or so Richt had not even signed his deal that they had "agreed to" nine months ago.

Advertisement
He has only been there one year. To leave after one year after they gave him his first head coaching job would be pretty sleazy unless your Todd Graham

Who gives a chit?
I don't give a chit either. I don't think he is leaving after only being there for one season. Either way he ain't going to be our next coach.

Clearly by your diatribe about being sleazy. Thanks for reporting me on that other thread.

Think it's a mistake for him not to go to either of the USC's

Who the *** wants to coach at South Carolina?

I mean I wouldn't want to live in South Carolina, but its still by far a better job than Houston.
But I mentions South Carolina mainly because there was a lot of speculation that's where he was most likely to end up.
I just can't Imagine Southern Cal saying they want their interim coach over him, which leads me to think he turned them down, which would be downright stupid.

Think it's a mistake for him not to go to either of the USC's

Who the *** wants to coach at South Carolina?

I mean I wouldn't want to live in South Carolina, but its still by far a better job than Houston.
But I mentions South Carolina mainly because there was a lot of speculation that's where he was most likely to end up.
I just can't Imagine Southern Cal saying they want their interim coach over him, which leads me to think he turned them down, which would be downright stupid.

Even if that means waiting another year, perhaps he rather wait for a better offer than South Carolina.

Advertisement
Lol has it ever come across your minds that no legitimate football program is interested in Herman this year?? Ya know bc this is only his 1st year as a HC?

Lol at anyone thinking Texas is going to hire Tom Herman right now..... maybe next year. Smh

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/671429460927758340

he seems like he's playing his hand. That to me communicates: "Whoever wants me is gonna have to come with a best and final right now...If its not sweet enough, I'm staying put till something better comes along"

I wouldn't be surprised if his bump in salary doesn't give him a lot of recourse to leave soon as well

Advertisement
Back