Heritage-Booker T

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
I'm here now and have been posting videos and updates on my Twitter. Here are some halftime thoughts

Heritage leads 35-14. 5 interceptions thrown by Daniel Richardson. Andrew Chatfield has two interceptions including a pick-6 on a screen that he read and took it back for the 10-yard score. Anthony Schwartz also has a 96-yard pick-6 from the Free safety position.

Tyquan Thornton is elite. I'd be surprised if Miami does not continue to recruit him. He had a 59-yard bomb on the first play from scrimmage and also has a 33-yard TD. His speed is truly gamebreaking.

Tyson Campbell showing his elite qualities. They haven't really tested him but he had a deflection on a slant and has shown incredible closing speed in the flat.

Nesta Silvera has been in on a few tackles, nothing crazy yet. Heritage has been rushing 3 or 4 and dropping the rest into coverage. Confusing Richardson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thornton really took his game to the next level. I don't think anybody was talking about him until he lit up that Florida 7 on 7 camp, still sucks we weren't on him first . Hope we can flip.

Thornton really took his game to the next level. I don't think anybody was talking about him until he lit up that Florida 7 on 7 camp, still sucks we weren't on him first . Hope we can flip.

we need to flip asap

Pete, any of our coaches in attendance? Or are they heads down for scrimmage tomorrow? Maybe some of the recruiting staff?

we need to flip asap

Just hope kids like that stay home. No matter how good our receiver recruits look right now, you can't let that type of talent leave dade county

Advertisement

we need to flip asap

Just hope kids like that stay home. No matter how good our receiver recruits look right now, you can't let that type of talent leave dade county

I thought I read that he is a long time Gator fan. probably be really tough to flip

we need to flip asap

I thought I read that he is a long time Gator fan. probably be really tough to flip

Pretty sure staff is still on him hard .

Advertisement
You can tell right away heritage is missing Campbell back in the middle of the field , idk who it is but some of them dbs getting ate up. Surtain is out right now too

Advertisement
Offer Chatfield, and stay on Thornton.

True, changed my opinion on Thornton. We don't necessarily need him but man he can play. Is only scratching the surface of his potential. Curious to see how good he will be once he put on some weight

Advertisement
Back