Heritage-Booker T

We have enough scholly space to offer Chatfield. The coaches seem to have others as a priority. How would y'all compare Chatfield to Mike Smith at this point in there careers? Seems like they were similar in HS. Smith has earned praise from the coaches recently so I'm unsure of the hesitation to offer him.

Advertisement
We have enough scholly space to offer Chatfield. The coaches seem to have others as a priority. How would y'all compare Chatfield to Mike Smith at this point in there careers? Seems like they were similar in HS. Smith has earned praise from the coaches recently so I'm unsure of the hesitation to offer him.

Let me clarify the offer should be as a LB. Obviously the size Kool is after isn't in the mold of Chatfield.

Maybe he'll get his offer if he keeps playing this way. Who knows. I'm all for finding room for local studs. I'm more so all for trusting Coach Kool.

Advertisement
Was that Surtain in coverage on Thornton's long early reception? Also, Miles Jones balling out, looks really good.

sloppy showing by the tornadoes, they can beat AH if they stop throwing balls up fro grabs and stop the run

Was that Surtain in coverage on Thornton's long early reception? Also, Miles Jones balling out, looks really good.

surtain is #2 . They look like they were in a cover 3 zone.

Miles Jones is one of tehe fastest players in s.fla.

The offer Chatfield comments will be flying tonight.

I like chat and CC's Abdullah alot especially Abdullah

Abdullah is a complete stud. The height thing is probably a serious factor with him for us id imagine. Dont know if we ever offered but I sure wish we would. Cc defense as a whole didn't impress me but Abdullah certainly did.

Advertisement
I'm a big fan of Abdullah. And have been advocating for him for a minute on here. What's the difference between him and Wilder? Same skill set. And Abdullah is faster. Smh. Hope we don't let Louisville sneak him out the back door.

I'm a big fan of Abdullah. And have been advocating for him for a minute on here. What's the difference between him and Wilder? Same skill set. And Abdullah is faster. Smh. Hope we don't let Louisville sneak him out the back door.

I could be wrong but I think the issue is them wanting only one LB and they like Joyner more.

Advertisement

I could be wrong but I think the issue is them wanting only one LB and they like Joyner more.

Joyner seems very solid to fsu. Kids like Abdullah is what UM was built on.

I said the same thing about Harley too.

I went to the game last night, watched the last three quarters. Thornton is the real deal. Anthony Schwartz is an insane blur. He looked like he ran a 4.4 in pads on his pick 6.

The newspaper said that Surtain hurt his knee.

Advertisement

surtain is #2 . They look like they were in a cover 3 zone.

Miles Jones is one of tehe fastest players in s.fla.

Miles Jones what year is he looks like the real deal

Miles is gonna tear through the SEC Least at Vandy. That's the type of kid that goes to a mid-level P5(like Vandy)and rewrites the record books...

I went to the game last night, watched the last three quarters. Thornton is the real deal. Anthony Schwartz is an insane blur. He looked like he ran a 4.4 in pads on his pick 6.

What's crazy is that Campbell looked even faster on that play , watch him hawk Schwartz
[TWEET]898699834613354496[/TWEET]

What's crazy is that Campbell looked even faster on that play , watch him hawk Schwartz
[TWEET]898699834613354496[/TWEET]

No ankle injury at the end of '15 and he's running 10.2's. He was faster than Schwartz before it...

Advertisement
Back