Heresy - Joe Zagacki

Advertisement
Advertisement
And now for classic CIS derail…

South Floridas best sports figure was always Tony Segreto (shout out to Archibishop Curley), with Jim Berry coming second and Mad Dog. Shapiro was better in his early days. Joe did a capabale job from what I remember but I don’t think he was long as sports anchor.

Don’t shame us radio listeners, there were plenty of non-televised games from both Dolphins and Canes in 80s and 90s and if you wanted follow it that was the easiest way.

And now for classic CIS derail…

South Floridas best sports figure was always Tony Segreto (shout out to Archibishop Curley), with Jim Berry coming second and Mad Dog. Shapiro was better in his early days. Joe did a capabale job from what I remember but I don’t think he was long as sports anchor.

Don’t shame us radio listeners, there were plenty of non-televised games from both Dolphins and Canes in 80s and 90s and if you wanted follow it that was the easiest way.

Yes on Segreto.
1692301028287.png

Advertisement
I know Joe has been here for all 5 rings etc etc (so was Kehoe...), but dammit if his voice isn’t like nails on chalkboard.

I hope, for our next announcer, we get someone that uniquely represents Miami, that makes us stand out even on radio broadcasts.

Was watching the UM/ND 17 highlights and his voice cracks every two seconds.

edit: changed the wording so you mopes could understand the point.

Yeah his voice is kinda shrill OP. You may just be on to something. Let’s see…Someone … that uniquely ….represents …Miami …. Hmmm?🤔 I wonder what Pitbull is doin nowadays? Uncle Luke? Trick Daddy? Wait….no.. let’s get DJ Khaled. He can scream “We da best!”, errytime we score. Is Rick Ross available… or is he still running from the GDs? Yea let’s get the old guy outta here. I’m pretty sure Lamar Thomas would tale that job in a minute! He’s got experience in the booth. Remember his last game he called? I do. Freaking classic call, “When you come in our house…..:”. Call him up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back