Here's what will happen with Enos (future)

AK_Cane

Junior
Premium
Going to do a good job here and wait until that MSU spot opens up when Dantonio gets let go haha. Give it a year or 2 tops. Then we get to play against him. You agree? I'm seriously just wasting time refreshing waiting for the last 2 coaching spots

Advertisement
Going to do a good job here and wait until that MSU spot opens up when Dantonio gets let go haha. Give it a year or 2 tops. Then we get to play against him. You agree? I'm seriously just wasting time refreshing waiting for the last 2 coaching spots

Clearly...

Advertisement
If MSU is available in 2-3 years he may, but I think he's also interested in a big time program. That's the sense I got from the radio interview I listened to.

Advertisement
dantonio can retire at Michigan state. or should be able to what he has doen there is amazing. when u consider if Michigan is good Michigan state only gets the 2nd best players in own state what dantonio has done there is very good Michigan state fires him and they will become a door mat dantonio isn't going anywhere.

if he keeps having a 10 win season every other year, I cant see them firing him. If he has 2 more 7-6 years, I can see it.
maybe but keep in mind that Michigan state isn't a blue blood like Michigan. its a mid tier power 5 like Oklahoma state they can be on top when Michigan has horrible coaching in own state but if Michigan has a good coach they will always be 2nd best in there own state its just how it is there. and if dantonio is fired id expect Narduzzi to get job n ot enos

Michigan State is giving Dantonio one more year to fix everything. I don’t see them losing more than 8 games next year, which means he should be safe.

maybe but keep in mind that Michigan state isn't a blue blood like Michigan. its a mid tier power 5 like Oklahoma state they can be on top when Michigan has horrible coaching in own state but if Michigan has a good coach they will always be 2nd best in there own state its just how it is there. and if dantonio is fired id expect Narduzzi to get job n ot enos

7-6 3 years in a row is enough to get you fired even at MSU and Ok St. Especially in Dantonio's case if Enos is available and turned around our offense.

Advertisement

And this is also when Ken Dorsey's resume get evaluated.

7-6 3 years in a row is enough to get you fired even at MSU and Ok St. Especially in Dantonio's case if Enos is available and turned around our offense.
I still say pat Narduzzi has better shot then enos at that job even if he turns around oru offense.

Advertisement
If he does a good enough job here that he can get the MSU head coaching job then that will have been a tremendous success for us and we shouldn't have trouble getting another quality OC

Advertisement
Back