Here's what Dave Doeren said about the Canes

Never heard an opposing coach when asked about an opponent, oh them yeah they suck we should beat them easily.

Is coach speak nothing more nothing less.
Manny will probably build them up as well.

Coaches always do this and for good reason. One day you may be looking for a job, dont burn bridges. Also anyone in that position knows what its like to be the head man

Advertisement
Their african wr name escapes me can play. The freshman qb is better than Hockman and likely plays some. Maybe they are starting Hockman in fear of the dline "agreessiveness" to manage the game...I expect a lot of quick passes in the flats and to the TE...im guessing he knows our LBS aint all that...no mention of them

Advertisement
Why did he feel the need to bring up how well he knows Manny's wife?
LOL, I thought it was just me, must be playing mind games with coach diaz already, maybe he tried to already holla at her back in the days to get diaz off track!

Ni99a ain't said **** about our LBs!!! They bout to try and abuse McLost ahhss!
ROFL, mccloud should concentrate on being a special teams standout, cause as of right now, that's about his best shot, although for him and all our linebackers, they haven't been given the best coaching or used properly, this scheme has alot to do with it. Since coach diaz has been here, our linebackers seem to be playing in the same "read & react" style that the penn disgrace morons had our d-linemen doing, all them ****'s seemed handcuffed!

ROFL, mccloud should concentrate on being a special teams standout, cause as of right now, that's about his best shot, although for him and all our linebackers, they haven't been given the best coaching or used properly, this scheme has alot to do with it. Since coach diaz has been here, our linebackers seem to be playing in the same "read & react" style that the penn disgrace morons had our d-linemen doing, all them ****'s seemed handcuffed!
I don’t know about that man. Quarterman and pink were being put in position to make plays, they just didn’t make them all but as we knew, they are sorely missed. At least they both could shoot a gap when blitzing or when they see something. The key word is when. The defense has changed like crazy from last year to this. It’s full on Baker’s Defense. A lot more zone and not many adjustments

Expect them to slow our D. Expect them to dunk and dink their way. Expect our oline to make their D look like godzillas eating our backfield for lunch. With that, I hope I’m dead wrong.
while they are dinking and dunking we will be in our bail out technique

Advertisement
Their african wr name escapes me can play. The freshman qb is better than Hockman and likely plays some. Maybe they are starting Hockman in fear of the dline "agreessiveness" to manage the game...I expect a lot of quick passes in the flats and to the TE...im guessing he knows our LBS aint all that...no mention of them
Emeka Emezie

NO MENTION of our Linebackers.

It was done on purpose because that’s where he is gonna attack. He mentioned the dline and secondary 3 times but purposely and justifiably neglected the LBs.
They should take this as a challenge.
Yup.

And the fact he mentioned we play a lot of Press Bail means they plan on dinking & dunking with a shìt ton of quick routes, hitches, comebacks, curls, hooks etc, take advantage of the fact our Corners tend to bail heavy on the ball selling out to prevent the Deep ball but allowing basically everything underneath.

Last edited:
Yup.

And the fact he mentioned we play a lot of Press Bail means they plan on drinking & dunking with a shìt tom of quick routes, hitches, comebacks, curls, hooks etc, take advantage of the fact our Corners tend to bail heavy on the ball selling out to prevent the Deep ball but allowing basically everything underneath.
it will be pitch and catch early on in this game in the first few series...write it down.

Advertisement
LOL, I thought it was just me, must be playing mind games with coach diaz already, maybe he tried to already holla at her back in the days to get diaz off track!
This is what sets manny off. Run up the score like FSU!

Advertisement
Never heard an opposing coach when asked about an opponent, oh them yeah they suck we should beat them easily.

Is coach speak nothing more nothing less.
Manny will probably build them up as well.
Exactly! Manny says the same thing about every opponent. He said, and I quote, “UAB is very tough team. Probably toughest we’ll face.” Smh

I don’t know about that man. Quarterman and pink were being put in position to make plays, they just didn’t make them all but as we knew, they are sorely missed. At least they both could shoot a gap when blitzing or when they see something. The key word is when. The defense has changed like crazy from last year to this. It’s full on Baker’s Defense. A lot more zone and not many adjustments
Linebacker play hasn't been up to UM standard, although shaq racked up numbers, pickney seemed to get worst as the years went on, he was more instinctual as a True Freshman, after that, he barely made impact plays. It's #1 the scheme than #2 what they're being asked to do. The zone calls is another reason our linebackers look cluesless as well!

Linebacker play hasn't been up to UM standard, although shaq racked up numbers, pickney seemed to get worst as the years went on, he was more instinctual as a True Freshman, after that, he barely made impact plays. It's #1 the scheme than #2 what they're being asked to do. The zone calls is another reason our linebackers look cluesless as well!
Brus, to say PINCKNEY barely made impact plays is totally false....

Advertisement
Back