Here Y’all Go Lol

If they read cis it’s not guessing

I trust few, but I trust what you bring, but you know most of these other people are working off what they read from others. So as far as they’re concerned - it’s guessing, or plagiarism, or information aggregating. Either way, it’s nothing original, and it’s nothing they themselves came up with

Advertisement
Brother you have done your part and your cane civil duty for the fan base in hinting that defensive staff changes are coming.

Thank you from those of us who have enough patience to let it play out now!

For the the ones who have no patience, are unrealistic with timing and just can’t be pleased; F’em!

I wouldn’t waste my time if they didn’t

Advertisement
If Diass is smart enough to bring in an autonomous DC, that means Banda is losing his co-DC title.

He’d probably be likely to take that Utah St job at that point, which sucks because he’s the only position coach I’d keep on D.

I’m really starting to think the house might be cleaned out on D now.
Banda doesn’t have a co-DC title. I mean, he did for about a week when Richt was still Miami’s coach and Manny was Temple’s coach.

Nobody was mentioning T Lewis , it was Auburn , AM, then Maryland and Tenn. I start posting about him last week then a couple days later 247 and rivals has articles. Later in the week he names Maryland and Miami as his two. No shame , ic’s seen it too much to think it’s random. But it’s all good , I’m a nobody with no social media. Who’d know ?

You should have a Twitter account. These nobodies are filling that vacuum. All you have to do is post. You don’t have to engage with anyone

Advertisement
Banda doesn’t have a co-DC title. I mean, he did for about a week when Richt was still Miami’s coach and Manny was Temple’s coach.
He still does, he never lost it even when Baker was brought onto the staff.

I don’t even want to dip my toe into that toxic world. Cis is more than enough for me.

It is very toxic. The trick is not to fall in the rabbit holes. I know people that use it to disseminate information, without actually being involved in or interacting with the Twitterverse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back