Here to eat my crow

Diaz didn't want Bama and UGA to throw the bag too heavy so they fed you false info i think. Take it as a lesson.

Advertisement
Keep up the great work you and all the staff are doing! Looking forward to more insight on Enos and the rest of the offensive staff.

Major Applewhite was not named offensive coordinator today contrary to what I reported last week so I’m here to face the music and take my L like a man.

I had three program sources who I trust telling me it was a done deal last Thursday and reporter Josh White confirmed what we were hearing a few days later. It didn’t work out. We got got and either were oversold on the “doneness” of the deal or caught a smokescreen in an entirely wild hiring process that had dozens of them. Only a few people know the answer to that.

I don’t see the craziness of the past two weeks occurring again anytime soon, so I’d trust those same sources right now. If you’ve been following along day-to-day since the beginning, you know I’ve been bringing consistently accurate info to the site. That’s not going to change and I’m going to continue to bring the heat in the future.

Congrats to coach Enos and his new staff. We at CIS wish them the best in the last month of recruiting and into the future. Mat drills start at 6 am.

Go Canes

Stef

@Stefan Adams see all those upvotes?

Even the biggest fools on CIS understand that you were reporting what several of your solid sources told you. Anybody that doesn’t get that has millions of brain cells missing.

You went with what you were told, from reliable sources, and either it was a smokescreen, or they just were just simply wrong, or the offer was pulled during the process. Who knows.

Either way, you did your job and you did it well. Don’t let the few idiots affect anything you do.

Advertisement
You're still the man.
200w (10).gif

Advertisement
Major Applewhite was not named offensive coordinator today contrary to what I reported last week so I’m here to face the music and take my L like a man.

I had three program sources who I trust telling me it was a done deal last Thursday and reporter Josh White confirmed what we were hearing a few days later. It didn’t work out. We got got and either were oversold on the “doneness” of the deal or caught a smokescreen in an entirely wild hiring process that had dozens of them. Only a few people know the answer to that.

I don’t see the craziness of the past two weeks occurring again anytime soon, so I’d trust those same sources right now. If you’ve been following along day-to-day since the beginning, you know I’ve been bringing consistently accurate info to the site. That’s not going to change and I’m going to continue to bring the heat in the future.

Congrats to coach Enos and his new staff. We at CIS wish them the best in the last month of recruiting and into the future. Mat drills start at 6 am.

Go Canes

Stef

That's WHY I don't subscribe to college sports HACK bloggers, opinions and notions and all that!

Advertisement
Stef

You good bruh! That’s the nature of the business no one is right 100% of the time. And I think we’ve learned more about Manny than you.

Personally I’ve never see 3 different ppl get reported as being hired for an OC position at any level of football. This was a savage move by Manny and you plus others were just a little bit of collateral damage.

Keep bringing that heat. Right or wrong I personally will never hate on you from brining free information.

Advertisement
You're just fodder in the power move by Manny. He wanted to plug leaks, which it looks like he did. You were just doing your job. Nobody can fault you for that. Plus, not a **** person had the goods on Enos. Now, go kick the fermanator in the nuts for bashing you. He's a tool and stole 5 years of my subscription $ for trash reporting.

Go Canes

Stef
Bull****. Want us to believe this fake *** apology. Leave and don’t come back.

Advertisement
Back