Here to eat my crow

Advertisement
@Stefan Adams see all those upvotes?

Even the biggest fools on CIS understand that you were reporting what several of your solid sources told you. Anybody that doesn’t get that has millions of brain cells missing.

You went with what you were told, from reliable sources, and either it was a smokescreen, or they just were just simply wrong, or the offer was pulled during the process. Who knows.

Either way, you did your job and you did it well. Don’t let the few idiots affect anything you do.

How do you know he was reporting what he was told? How do you know that actual "solid" and "reliable" sources told him that? Do you typically just take strangers on the internet at their word?

How do you know he was reporting what he was told? How do you know that actual "solid" and "reliable" sources told him that? Do you typically just take strangers on the internet at their word?

No but I take this guy, who puts his real name on it, at his word.

While I take the comments of some anonymous poster named @Getchoo like I take a piece of toilet paper I just wiped my ašś with.

Major Applewhite was not named offensive coordinator today contrary to what I reported last week so I’m here to face the music and take my L like a man.

I had three program sources who I trust telling me it was a done deal last Thursday and reporter Josh White confirmed what we were hearing a few days later. It didn’t work out. We got got and either were oversold on the “doneness” of the deal or caught a smokescreen in an entirely wild hiring process that had dozens of them. Only a few people know the answer to that.

I don’t see the craziness of the past two weeks occurring again anytime soon, so I’d trust those same sources right now. If you’ve been following along day-to-day since the beginning, you know I’ve been bringing consistently accurate info to the site. That’s not going to change and I’m going to continue to bring the heat in the future.

Congrats to coach Enos and his new staff. We at CIS wish them the best in the last month of recruiting and into the future. Mat drills start at 6 am.

Go Canes

Stef
Late but better than never. Your sources got their butts chewed out by Manny AND they were wrong. Ask yourself, Does Major have another job yet?

Major Applewhite was not named offensive coordinator today contrary to what I reported last week so I’m here to face the music and take my L like a man.

I had three program sources who I trust telling me it was a done deal last Thursday and reporter Josh White confirmed what we were hearing a few days later. It didn’t work out. We got got and either were oversold on the “doneness” of the deal or caught a smokescreen in an entirely wild hiring process that had dozens of them. Only a few people know the answer to that.

I don’t see the craziness of the past two weeks occurring again anytime soon, so I’d trust those same sources right now. If you’ve been following along day-to-day since the beginning, you know I’ve been bringing consistently accurate info to the site. That’s not going to change and I’m going to continue to bring the heat in the future.

Congrats to coach Enos and his new staff. We at CIS wish them the best in the last month of recruiting and into the future. Mat drills start at 6 am.

Go Canes

Stef

no more matt drills.... we on to some other ish... out with old in with the new !!! get with it or get lost

Advertisement
Bull****. Want us to believe this fake *** apology. Leave and don’t come back.
aren't you the guy with the big lawyer on retainer that was told by blake james to go f@ck yourself because you aren't rich enough to be paid attention to? the one that gave UM the ultimatum and they told you to shove it? when keeping it real goes wrong. the mirco dyck dude who thought he was a horse? isn't this you?

if so, f@ck you again.

Mistakes happen. Even the best take in on the chin once in awhile. Ask Saban.

CIS is better with you than without.

No but I take this guy, who puts his real name on it, at his word.

While I take the comments of some anonymous poster named @Getchoo like I take a piece of toilet paper I just wiped my ašś with.

You're the type of guy whose girl sleeps with the whole block and while everybody's trying to tell you, you be like, "oh my heavens, she would never! i'm insulted that would suggest such a thing!"

Haha he's got you convinced. Using word like "solid" and "reliable" to describe his sources like you have coffee with his sources in the morning or something.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Stef
Did Applewhite turn down the job when negotiations broke down between him and the U?

Last edited:
Got smoked out. Diaz found the leak in the system and run a few more tests and unplugged the plug. Not a big deal. Just Diaz playing chess. Big change up

Advertisement
Way to take the L. Way better approach than being an arrogant ******* making excuses.

Respect

Advertisement
Mad respect to say when you were wrong and "take your "L" like a man".

Shows integrity and honestly.

Keep up with the good work.

@stefan As someone previously mentioned, I don't think most sane individuals care if you are always correct - it is a free site after all. However, I think many would appreciate any information on how the last week or so played out and what your perspective is on why there was so much misinformation out in the wilds. So you got the Apples thing wrong, no biggie, lots of folks did....but how these events unfolded would be fascinating, even if you just have an inkling.

Go Canes

Stef

Don’t wpry about it. There is a bookie in Ireland who paid off on Hilary winning the election in 2016 a week early. I’m hoping Manny played the disinformation game to sneak up on this instead of missing he real targets and settling for this one.

Advertisement
Back