here the vid canestalk

Advertisement
D, I'll admit that I didn't get a long with you or agree much with what you'd say when I first got onto this forum. It's nice that I've had a 180 with you as I agreed with everything you said - particularly as it relates to having an elite D. Ish is fun as **** to have. Good video.

Advertisement
D, I'll admit that I didn't get a long with you or agree much with what you'd say when I first got onto this forum. It's nice that I've had a 180 with you as I agreed with everything you said - particularly as it relates to having an elite D. Ish is fun as **** to have. Good video.

thanks.....im always open to change my views 2

Advertisement

thanks.....im always open to change my views 2

To me that's huge. Far too many on here that just bang their particular drum without being able to hear any other point of view. Cheers.

You and DBC should do a game recap together.

i pramked him back in the day i still got the recording......he prolly hates my ***. i still got the link too i think

Oh man this needs to be seen.

**** its gone 404 not found. i know i posted it on the westendzone a long time ago.....it was the pizza delivery prank on prankdial.com.....dbc was on a bus n he fell 4 it.....was funny af

Advertisement
Hologram. :ibis-roflmao-sm4: This and the D-Money podcasts are straight fiiiyah:fistbump2::crownpour:

Last edited:
+ for Flinstones, Lord of the Rings and Perry.

Best fan vids are [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]

Advertisement

Same. Once I hear that NY accent I'm sold...the **** you talking is on point too.

Same. Once I hear that NY accent I'm sold...the **** you talking is on point too.

ty ny

yo mad off topic n e cpu nerds here pm i got a couple of questions

Advertisement
Back