HERE IS A SENARIO

What of the 3-4 snaps TVD took against Bama in garbage time where he immediately just ran without looking at a second receiver makes it look like we want him in there? King may not be looking good but he should be better in time after recovery and his running yesterday helped save us. Something the others won't bring.

TVD is mimicking King... I am not sure that experiment is going to end well.

Advertisement
I bet Dabo or Saban wouldn't hesitate, but real talk if he's not 100% then rest until you are 100%
Saban benched someone for Hurts in the second quarter of a season opener. Saban later benched Hurts at halftime of a NC game, for Tua. Dabo benched an incumbent starter for Lawrence after a few games. Never ever looked back.

Manny does not have an elite supporting roster though, nor are TVD or Garcia in the same class as Tua or Lawrence. He does not coach in the same Universe. He would calculate the odds of winning n number of games this season with each, rather than put all his chips on the table.

You don't remove your super senior, 24 year old QB just because he's running at like 90%. That's buffoonery. This isn't NCAA14.

Another year where I ask why did we never purchased a SEEKER from Monarc Sports. I guess scout team QBs are good enough.

Season 2 Laughing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Our WRs keep dropping rudimentary passes like they don't even practice catching the football sometimes. Lashlee keeps gameplanning like he writes it up on a ****tail napkin the night before and he's running cheese plays from NCAA14 even though IRL, his QB can't really run it effectively.

Just a mess.
Your attack on ****tail napkins is a bit unfair. The scribbles of genius on said napkins have lead to many a good night.

He clearly draws up plays in the dirt with his fingers and then King forgets them

If King starts slow like he did at QB yesterday in this game against Michigan State do you make a change. For me i give him one quarter if he looks like he did yesterday I don't care what the score is we have to go in a different direction just for this game at least. TVD or Garcia to bring energy
The only way your your seeing another qb is with an injury to king or maybe at a meaningless bowl game if king opts out.

Advertisement
If King starts slow like he did at QB yesterday in this game against Michigan State do you make a change. For me i give him one quarter if he looks like he did yesterday I don't care what the score is we have to go in a different direction just for this game at least. TVD or Garcia to bring energy
Lol…I totally misread the title, “HERE IS A SERRANO.”

Advertisement
I bet Dabo or Saban wouldn't hesitate, but real talk if he's not 100% then rest until you are 100%
Dawg Saban pulled his starter for a true freshman in the ******* national championship. Some guys just want to win

I think Mannys fait is tied to King. And I think Blake’s fait is tied to Manny. I would hate to see another promising QB ruin their career and have their confidence shot under this ****** staff. It’s going to be King for better or worse in my opinion. Manny’s career depends on him

I’d say if he throws a couple of early picks I’d pull him for TVD or Garcia

can’t yank him if he isn’t absolutely brutally throwing picks or mistakes like BLOW-sier was

Advertisement
Ideally, you have your more experienced QB - and ideally - you'll have a gunslinger as the alternate QB.

If your more experienced QB is slow that day, or having a bit of trouble getting synched up - you're not shooting anyone - you're just putting the gunslinger in to see if HE's going to have a really good day.

After all, they prepared their defensive plan for the experienced QB - NOT a gunslinger.

Advertisement
Back