Here’s a free future CS, 247 , herald update

Advertisement
Just for laughs, I wanted to share this hilarious thread from Bama fans that demonstrates the unbelievable depth of their stupidity and racism.

Of note:
1. Because they moved from Hawaii, there is an english-language barrier (hey guys- people speak English in Hawaii)
2. Taulia's first name ends in "a" which is feminine, so he can't get respect of teammates. ("A" being feminine is a thing in spanish, not Hawaiian or samoan. Also Tua ends in "a" so apparently he is feminine as well)

The best one is he’d be better if he was left-handed.

Newsflash 99% of all QB’s are Right-handed.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The best one is he’d be better if he was left-handed.

Newsflash 99% of all QB’s are Right-handed.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
No. The best one is language barrier. Many native English speakers would have trouble understanding Alabama red neck "English." It's a struggle, real culture shock. Hawaii to Alabama. ....not easy.

That's some down home Alabama wisdom.

Just for laughs, I wanted to share this hilarious thread from Bama fans that demonstrates the unbelievable depth of their stupidity and racism.

Of note:
1. Because they moved from Hawaii, there is an english-language barrier (hey guys- people speak English in Hawaii)
2. Taulia's first name ends in "a" which is feminine, so he can't get respect of teammates. ("A" being feminine is a thing in spanish, not Hawaiian or samoan. Also Tua ends in "a" so apparently he is feminine as well)

Did you guys notice the sarcasm tag in the post? I bet their fans are reading our board and laughing at us for being such idiots.

Advertisement
Rummies keep repeating that he's better than Perry and Martell. Based on what? Perry and Martell being bad in a horrible system? Taulia showed next to nothing in his brief PT with Alabaga.

Lol dude is better than Perry, Martell, and we haven't seen TVD and Matocha. He either starts or backs up TVD.
His tape is much worse than Martell and Perry’s?!?! I’ll assume you haven’t watch any of it. If you have, then please elaborate. What I saw is mediocre arm strength. Not even close to Perry and a few notches below Martell. His highlight tape is mostly balls in the middle of field. He isn’t as athletic as Perry and especially not Martell. He pushes the ball with an unnatural throwing motion. The balls are wobbly. ****, I don’t see one thing on his tape he’s better at than either of these guys. TVDs tape is also light years ahead of him. Matocha’s throws a better ball from the little on him. If he wasn’t Tua’s lil bro, his offer sheet would’ve been on Matocha and Rosier levels.

Advertisement
Did you guys notice the sarcasm tag in the post? I bet their fans are reading our board and laughing at us for being such idiots.

"Taulia learned during a road game this season that racism is no respecter of person, family or affiliation. Once Taulia had Thompson High School (Alabaster, Ala.) firmly in control in the second half, he heard racist remarks hurled at him and his teammates from the home team’s stands.

“It’s crazy that the person felt comfortable enough to say things in a crowd in public,” Tagovailoa said. “I’m not naive, I know there are racist people, but still.”

Is that article sarcastic? Many Bama fans are incredibly racist.

Also if you read through that reddit thread, you'll find that others didn't detect the sarcasm and actually agreed with the sentiments.

Rummies keep repeating that he's better than Perry and Martell. Based on what? Perry and Martell being bad in a horrible system? Taulia showed next to nothing in his brief PT with Alabaga.

Didnt really see enough at Bama to make a fair eval. However, heres some reason to believe he's pretty good.

"For those counting at home, that brings Taulia Tagovailoa’s high school stats to a mind-boggling 14,207 passing yards and 135 touchdown passes across four years at two schools."

If he had stayed in Hawaii, Taulia was on pace to obliterate the Hawaii passing records set by his bro. Kapolei HS isn't really a football powerhouse either (I lived a few miles away) so he was putting up those numbers with average talent (by contrast his bro went to a private school that basically recruits top talent in the state)

They've had some pretty good QBs in the state of Hawaii, so being the top passer in state history is saying something.

Anyways, it just seems like the stars are aligning for the perfect story- Miamis return to dominance is punctuated by Taulia leading Miami to a victory over Bama in 2021.

Last edited:
His tape is much worse than Martell and Perry’s?!?! I’ll assume you haven’t watch any of it. If you have, then please elaborate. What I saw is mediocre arm strength. Not even close to Perry and a few notches below Martell. His highlight tape is mostly balls in the middle of field. He isn’t as athletic as Perry and especially not Martell. He pushes the ball with an unnatural throwing motion. The balls are wobbly. ****, I don’t see one thing on his tape he’s better at than either of these guys. TVDs tape is also light years ahead of him. Matocha’s throws a better ball from the little on him. If he wasn’t Tua’s lil bro, his offer sheet would’ve been on Matocha and Rosier levels.

1. Over 14000 yards passing and 135 TDs in his HS career
2. 2 years playing the highest level of Alabama HS football threw 71 TDs, averaged 300 yards per game, a 64% completion percentage
3. Had the biggest of any QB at the elite 11 ( threw a ball 65 yards)
4. Was the first QB in the history of Alabama HS football to throw for 4 400 yard games
5. Was on pace to shatter Hawaii passing records set by Tua

And you say he would have had only 1 P5 offer if he had a different last name. Riiiiiight.

Advertisement
Back