Herbie said

Advertisement
I couldnt hear him or fowler during the game while watching in my living room.

Yes, it was loud as ****, but that's a sound issue in your television. If you, seems others as well, can't hear (not just football, but many shows) dialogue you need to adjust the sound settings on your television. Television's are sent out with loud moments amplified to make the sound seen more exciting as if you were in a theater. All at the expense of dialogue and it's annoying as ****.

Did anyone notice the cameras flashing to the Notre Dame girl covering her ears throughout the game?

Advertisement
It was the loudest crowd he has ever heard. That boy has been to a lot of games. We need to keep that up next week

Last night was insane. Absolutely insane. I've been going to games for a long time and that's probably the loudest crowd OF ANY SPORT I have ever been to.

The Bandy pick-6 was the loudest moment I have ever been a part of as a Canes fan. The entire place went ballistic.

Did anyone else hear Fowler say that someone threw a beer bottle at the ND bus when they arrived and broke a window?

Intimidation right from the start.

There is no need for that type of behaviour. Hope the ******* who did that was arrested.

Did anyone notice the cameras flashing to the Notre Dame girl covering her ears throughout the game?

I watched the replay and they showed her a few times always covering her ears after a Miami big play...it was glorious!

Last edited:
Advertisement
What was Herbstreit’s actual quote?

I don't remember exactly what he said, but the announcers, both of them were giving props to the stadium and crowd all night. I think at one point Herbie even made a reference to the old OB.

SunLife was a liability, but Hard Rock is something else. Welcome to the rock fellas.

Matty Porter said the press box was shaking last night for the first time!
It was the loudest crowd he has ever heard. That boy has been to a lot of games. We need to keep that up next week

Last night was insane. Absolutely insane. I've been going to games for a long time and that's probably the loudest crowd OF ANY SPORT I have ever been to.

The Bandy pick-6 was the loudest moment I have ever been a part of as a Canes fan. The entire place went ballistic.

That's that **** I do like. :rickflair2:

Advertisement
Hey, what does it matter, when we are winning the crowds will influence the game...I went to all the OB games mentioned so far and another super loud game was a Thursday night game against Houston where we dominated an undefeated record breaking Klinger lead offense...

**** yeah!!! I thought about starting a thread on it. Was effing beautiful to see that girl trying to escape the cra cra.

First quarter was louder then anything I ever heard at Orange Bowl. I'm pretty sure it's the roof design. Absolutely incredible.

That's what I was really wondering about after all the comments about the noise.

Is this the loudest the Hard Rock has ever been?

Ever?

Advertisement
Did anyone else hear Fowler say that someone threw a beer bottle at the ND bus when they arrived and broke a window?

Intimidation right from the start.

Blame it on DMoney. In a good way. It’s great to be a Miami Hurricane.

Crowd + humidity = We Back

Anybody see that Notre Lame player sweating like he was about to faint after the 3rd quarter?

That can't be true.
Nothing has ever been louder than the old Orange Bowl according to many experts on this site.

Still doesn't hold a candle to the 94 FSU game, or ND 89, or a few other instances when the OB went bonkers. You couldn't hear yourself think when Carlos Jones hit the pick 6. But last night was pretty **** good, and we can establish a whole new legacy at The Rock.

I think we can hit another level, next season when we play FSU. Maybe then. Maybe.

You’re wrong about that. You Orange Bowl romanticists are funny.

Advertisement
Back