Herbie said

It was the loudest crowd he has ever heard. That boy has been to a lot of games. We need to keep that up next week

Advertisement
I couldnt hear him or fowler during the game while watching in my living room.

That can't be true.
Nothing has ever been louder than the old Orange Bowl according to many experts on this site.

The Notre Dame LB Drue Tranquill said the same thing and he is a SR. So I think he played in those big stadiums in Michigan and others. Ross was a genius with that roof.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I couldnt hear him or fowler during the game while watching in my living room.

I was at the game in the suites and it was hard to have a conversation up there. I’m re-watching eh game at home and I️ can barely hear the commentary. That **** was loud AF!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
That can't be true.
Nothing has ever been louder than the old Orange Bowl according to many experts on this site.

Most of you weren't even alive... but the 89 game at the OB vs ND was just as loud. Its 1A - 1B.. No matter, both were LOUD and ELECTRIC.... with the same result! a ND asskickin!!! Go Canes!

Did anyone else hear Fowler say that someone threw a beer bottle at the ND bus when they arrived and broke a window?

Intimidation right from the start.

That can't be true.

Most of you weren't even alive... but the 89 game at the OB vs ND was just as loud. Its 1A - 1B.. No matter, both were LOUD and ELECTRIC.... with the same result! a ND asskickin!!! Go Canes!

I was alive. Been watching games since the early 80's. Stop with that nonsense.

Advertisement
That can't be true.

Still doesn't hold a candle to the 94 FSU game, or ND 89, or a few other instances when the OB went bonkers. You couldn't hear yourself think when Carlos Jones hit the pick 6. But last night was pretty **** good, and we can establish a whole new legacy at The Rock.

I think we can hit another level, next season when we play FSU. Maybe then. Maybe.

First quarter was louder then anything I ever heard at Orange Bowl. I'm pretty sure it's the roof design. Absolutely incredible.

Advertisement
The Notre Dame LB Drue Tranquill said the same thing and he is a SR. So I think he played in those big stadiums in Michigan and others. Ross was a genius with that roof.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

At the 10 second mark "Credit to their fans. That's the loudest game I've ever played in."
[video=youtube;FizmTuznp4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FizmTuznp4M[/video]

The OB was the OB.

But you'd be crazy to think that last night wasnt super intense and super loud.

And it did affect Notre Dame. QB had to repeatedly yell in his Olines ears to adjust.

Did anyone else hear Fowler say that someone threw a beer bottle at the ND bus when they arrived and broke a window?

Intimidation right from the start.

We did the same thing to the Washington bus in 2001. I honestly believe they were afraid to get off the bus that day. Just like ND last night.

Advertisement
Back