Herbie dissed Canes Football AGAIN!

I've read that article twice and still can't figure out how anything in there could be construed as a "diss."

Did you want the entire article to be Canes?

Advertisement
This is part of that inferiority complex that Alfredo Gordlen spoke on so eloquently. A man ahead of his time.

He mentioned our LB’s as the best tandem in the country and you thinks that’s a diss? Holy **** college football message boards are downright embarrassing.

Herbstreit has been saying "we're back" for like 8 years now and we continually let him down. Dude is far from a hater.

Advertisement
Both Herbstreit and Desmond Howard always give love to the canes on ESPN. Desmond Howard goes to Miami practice every year pretty often too

Oh the absurdity of this thread . Herbie likes Miami and is more then favorable with us . Always has been. He is the best of the college football analysts IMO . I like Howard and Polluck as well. That fat BYU guy ( Matich might be his name ?) is a POS and he does hate on Miami constantly.

Advertisement
Best Tandem, Best Celeb Fan, and Best Freshman but we were so dissed? Also has us going to the ACC Championship again and losing to Clemson...so what is so disrespectful?

Dissed because he has us being beat - in the conference championship - by a team that smoked us 38-3 9 months ago? C'mon man.

Advertisement
I get it that we are a program and fan base created and fueled by disdain, but y’all mother****ers reach hard on the “they hate us/disrespect us” front. Just cuz they aren’t sucking our **** doesn’t mean they are hating on us

bolivia.jpg

Advertisement
CIS'ers not finding something to complain about is like a day without sunshine. Does this message board have a rewards system in which the yearly top 5 posters in negative comments win an all expenses paid two week trip to Vegas?

For years Kirk Herbstreit has been the lone voice from ESPN who has almost always been a Canes backer. He is by far the best college football analysis and regularly compliments the Canes on some aspect of the program. During the 'College Game Day' telecast from the "U" last year, Herbie was coming out of his shoes with excitement and was sincerely impressed by the turnout and the fans enthusiasm.

If you believe he should do nothing but be a blind cheerleader for the Canes, then you are going to be sadly disappointed. The irony of this thread is the herd that has overrun this message board rips the Canes 24/7/365. Based on that FACT one would think that if Herbstreit were truly a hater he would be considered a God that many CIS'ers would worship.

Allow me to help you turn your attention away from Herbstreit...ROSIER!!!

PS: If you want to attack someone from ESPN then you can't go wrong with their ACC reporter, Andrea Adelson, who if kidnapped by ISIS and their only demand for her release was one kind statement about the"U" her response would be...behead me!

Went to work early this Saturday morning.
Dari and Mel were on ESPN radio.
Were “breaking down” each conference.
They got to the acc and didn’t mention Miami at all and I mean at all.
The next segment they had some Andrea chick and ask d her if she thinks anyone in the acc can beat rthe slide riders. She said no. She said FSU is the next best talented team and then she said Miami is not deep enough. And that was it. It was like 15 minutes. They talked about BC and they’re running back as a Heisman candidate. They even talked about Syracuse. Yes Syracuse. They talked about NC STATES. Not one time did they even sniff at the canes. If I f d it I’ll post a link.
I mean you don’t talk about the team that went to the conference championship?
Ohh and the best wr group in the acc is at Louisville??!!!! Lol

They do some general football talk and start breaking down the conference at the 20 minute mark.
Dari and Mel by ESPN on Apple Podcasts

Dari and Mel suck hairy Colombian ball sacks! Andrea is a weak *** ****** too! The mothership doesn’t care for the U but we’ll show them this year that they’ll have to talk about us when we’re Top 5 and threatening their lil SEC schools! Man I hate ESECN so much I can’t stand to watch anything on there but SportsCenter. They even blew the coverage of Liar and tOSU but went full postal on Maryland and that situation. Both are equally bad - they need to cover them as such.

Advertisement
Back