Herbie dissed Canes Football AGAIN!

Advertisement
download.jpg

Advertisement
And GR as best freshman! This year is when we get the respect back. To the moon believers, last year still is considered a lucky season. Beating LSU, VT and FSU before the 4th quarter even begins is when we start to worry the haters

Went to work early this Saturday morning.
Dari and Mel were on ESPN radio.
Were “breaking down” each conference.
They got to the acc and didn’t mention Miami at all and I mean at all.
The next segment they had some Andrea chick and ask d her if she thinks anyone in the acc can beat rthe slide riders. She said no. She said FSU is the next best talented team and then she said Miami is not deep enough. And that was it. It was like 15 minutes. They talked about BC and they’re running back as a Heisman candidate. They even talked about Syracuse. Yes Syracuse. They talked about NC STATES. Not one time did they even sniff at the canes. If I f d it I’ll post a link.
I mean you don’t talk about the team that went to the conference championship?
Ohh and the best wr group in the acc is at Louisville??!!!! Lol

They do some general football talk and start breaking down the conference at the 20 minute mark.
Dari and Mel by ESPN on Apple Podcasts

Last edited:
Man Herb thought big things from us for years through Golden and Shannon, he's jaded now. Can't blame anyone but ourselves.

Advertisement
You guys are absolutely the worst. My god.

I'm not sure there's been a single national analyst who has been more fair and even a fan of Miami than Herbie over the years. The guy is ALWAYS high on the Canes. The crying on this board is downright embarrassing. Sack the **** up and win some games.

It's Rousseau and bonafide 5 stars listed as the best freshman. Pretty incredible the hype he's already accumulated since getting on campus.

Advertisement
He's a sucknut, of course, but Herbie's had our back for many years even when we backslid.
That crap wasn't anything remotely close to a "diss".

Anyway we must earn respect before we command respect.

Don’t know why you guys even listen to most of those talking heads in the preseason. Their guess is as good as ours on this board. That said, Herb is definitely unbiased. And when we are winning ESPN puts us as the top news story in college football. So just relax. Beat LSUs a$$ and we will be the talk of the town again.

Advertisement
Don’t know why you guys even listen to most of those talking heads in the preseason. Their guess is as good as ours on this board. That said, Herb is definitely unbiased. And when we are winning ESPN puts us as the top news story in college football. So just relax. Beat LSUs a$$ and we will be the talk of the town again.

We already talk of the town, bra.
You been freeze-dried or doin hard time?

That's good news. The talking heads are usually late on the train and late to get off. When we start getting too many news pieces on Shaq's family values and how Jaquan grew up watching ______ (insert great here), we'll be in a death struggle to stay at the top. Currently, we're more comfortably on the rise.

Relax. Herbie is one of the biggest Canes fans out there and has a huge man crush on MJ and Jaquan.

He'll give us are due and proper when we earn it, and really, we shouldn't want it any other way.

When it comes to being on camera, he is one of the only people to treat us objectively. Kirk Herbstreit is on record saying that college football is better when we're on top.

Advertisement
Back