Herbert

Harbaugh loves smashmouth football so if he slow plays an oline commit he really isn't big on him so I say UM

Unfortunately if true, not exactly a ringing endorsement, though I doubt he has any shortage of hogs to choose from.

UM

Sounds like it's a numbers game. Kendrick Norton got "pushed out" of UF's class and he our best DT right now

wrong. he was committed to FSU and they wanted him at Guard. He wanted to play DT.

and then he ripped FSU quarterbacks head off lol

Advertisement
Harbaugh loves smashmouth football so if he slow plays an oline commit he really isn't big on him so I say UM

Unfortunately if true, not exactly a ringing endorsement, though I doubt he has any shortage of hogs to choose from.

UM
They have a monster class coming and we know the kid can ball **** what Michigan thinks he'll ball out for us

As long as he can ball on the field. He looked like a matador on the DL/OL 1 on 1s.

Did we ever recruit Cesar Ruiz? What was the story? He's really advanced as a C. I'm not OL guy, but can recognize good technique. This dude plays like he's 29 years old.

Harbaugh is an interesting guy, and I can see him having some fairly rigid criteria for recruiting certain positions. I say this based on what my friend told me about Harbaugh and his camp. My friend's son (a junior QB who is 6'4" 200 lbs and a very good QB) went to Harbaugh's camp this past summer, and, according to my friend, Harbaugh was extremely interested in the kid after the QB drills. Then they took the QB, gave them baseball gloves, put them in the outfield and hit high pop ups to them (to see who the athletes were), and because the kid didn't do well at catching high flies, Harbaugh didn't deal with the kid again for the rest of the camp.

Interesting..... the man has his motives Ibis.

Talk about confirmation bias...Harbaugh thinks that's what made him a good QB so he only wants QBs like himself. Irony is, intelligence matters more than athleticism in terms of what makes a good QB.

Did we ever recruit Cesar Ruiz? What was the story? He's really advanced as a C. I'm not OL guy, but can recognize good technique. This dude plays like he's 29 years old.

I mirror your sentiment, dude would pop up in my eyes whenever I'd look at camp tapes. He's from New Jersey, don't think he was ever really interested in Florida schools. He's Michigan bound with a formal announcement in a week.

Advertisement
Michigan has 4 OTs committed to them so far,

and lead for five star Isaiah Wilson who will be going to Michigan barring something huge

Plus they have near 5 star OG Cesar Ruiz that's announcing his Michigan commitment announcement in 6 days (32 crystal balls 100% predicting Michigan)

And finally have Top100 OT Chuck Figiala that stated that Michigan leads (crystalballs have all been switching to Michigan since).

That's 3 blue chip top 100 OL guys most likely heading to Michigan. PLUS the 4 OL commits they already have.

I just don't see how Herbert will end up signing with them with the caliber of guys ahead of him on the board.

That is some good **** right there. Good information and thank you for sharing it with us. Herbert is a solid take right now for us.

Then Herbert needs to flip already and start helping to recruit for the Miami 2017 class.

Or recommit than flip to Miami at the UA game, since he likes the attention that would give him a national stage.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back