Herbert

canefan

Freshman
Banned
Pete,

Michigan guys saying its looks more and more like Herbert won't be a part of their class. Have you heard the same rumblings?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes I've been saying that for over a month

He has not been a priority for them

Hey Pete, you had mentioned before that you thought there was a chance he would come to Miami - can you elaborate a little more? Thanks in advance for this and all you do for us!!!

Advertisement
Michigan has 4 OTs committed to them so far,

and lead for five star Isaiah Wilson who will be going to Michigan barring something huge

Plus they have near 5 star OG Cesar Ruiz that's announcing his Michigan commitment announcement in 6 days (32 crystal balls 100% predicting Michigan)

And finally have Top100 OT Chuck Figiala that stated that Michigan leads (crystalballs have all been switching to Michigan since).

That's 3 blue chip top 100 OL guys most likely heading to Michigan. PLUS the 4 OL commits they already have.

I just don't see how Herbert will end up signing with them with the caliber of guys ahead of him on the board.

I'm still laughing at that walking dead promo he cut to pick Michigan. Went through all that just to get dropped, but good thing is that it puts him right at our table.

Advertisement
Harbaugh loves smashmouth football so if he slow plays an oline commit he really isn't big on him so I say UM

Unfortunately if true, not exactly a ringing endorsement, though I doubt he has any shortage of hogs to choose from.

UM

Sounds like it's a numbers game. Kendrick Norton got "pushed out" of UF's class and he our best DT right now

Fast to this year the tooth swooping into James Madison for defensive tackles.

Some guys are just missed evaluations. I think OL and mane DT is the hardest to evaluate because a lot of time they are bigger and stronger than most of their opponents so trying to figure out what is skill and what is just a guy over powering lesser comp is hard

Advertisement
Harbaugh loves smashmouth football so if he slow plays an oline commit he really isn't big on him so I say UM

Unfortunately if true, not exactly a ringing endorsement, though I doubt he has any shortage of hogs to choose from.

UM

Sounds like it's a numbers game. Kendrick Norton got "pushed out" of UF's class and he our best DT right now

wrong. he was committed to FSU and they wanted him at Guard. He wanted to play DT.

Harbaugh is an interesting guy, and I can see him having some fairly rigid criteria for recruiting certain positions. I say this based on what my friend told me about Harbaugh and his camp. My friend's son (a junior QB who is 6'4" 200 lbs and a very good QB) went to Harbaugh's camp this past summer, and, according to my friend, Harbaugh was extremely interested in the kid after the QB drills. Then they took the QBs, gave them baseball gloves, put them in the outfield and hit high pop ups to them (to see who the athletes were), and because the kid didn't do well at catching high flies, Harbaugh didn't deal with the kid again for the rest of the camp.

Last edited:
Harbaugh is an interesting guy, and I can see him having some fairly rigid criteria for recruiting certain positions. I say this based on what my friend told me about Harbaugh and his camp. My friend's son (a junior QB who is 6'4" 200 lbs and a very good QB) went to Harbaugh's camp this past summer, and, according to my friend, Harbaugh was extremely interested in the kid after the QB drills. Then they took the QB, gave them baseball gloves, put them in the outfield and hit high pop ups to them (to see who the athletes were), and because the kid didn't do well at catching high flies, Harbaugh didn't deal with the kid again for the rest of the camp.

Interesting..... the man has his motives Ibis.

Advertisement
Back