Herb Waters

cost us the game

James blew it at the end when we had a chance to win it, but if herb doesn’t do that dumb *** block in the back call that took back stacy coley’s td then we win 21-20

don’t get me wrong, James coley is getting canned tomorrow and deservedly so. I think that halfback toss was by far idiotic.

But if we are quick to blame rashawn scott and quick to blame james coley then imo, Herb waters should shoulder the blame because he’s the one that took points off the board.

that call was weak considering it's the end of the game and wouldn't of made a difference in the outcome of the play. refs have pussified the college football fanbase and actually think these calls are sane.

they are not calling that call against a Saban, Myers, or D'Antonio team. The refs called a ton of ****** calls against us. Even Danielson made a comment about the calls.

Advertisement
There were at least 5 terrible no calls against us. The kick off return for us should have been a 15yd penalty. He was completely out of bounds when that guy hit him....

This loss is on players and coaches. Lack of focus on both sides of the ball cost them the game. Between the dropped passes, dropped INTs and costly penalties was the reason they lost.

Man, c'mon with that. Plenty of chances in this game.

No doubt. Score on the majority of our possessions and we win easily.

All of that said, the phantom targeting call still has me laughing...well maybe not as much as Gary Danielson trying to justify it since it is UM....

UM

How about Dobards holding/tackle on the opposite side of the play.. He can't be that stupid.. Probably didn't even know the play..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back