Herb Waters

Advertisement
Rokulika...I know these clips don't demonstrate true/full potential, but that was pretty good coverage by Herb...especially that "look & lean" at the end.

But I'm wondering if Herb has reached His peak at WR, and if there's a higher ceiling for Him at CB?

Rokulika...I know these clips don't demonstrate true/full potential, but that was pretty good coverage by Herb...especially that "look & lean" at the end.

But I'm wondering if Herb has reached His peak at WR, and if there's a higher ceiling for Him at CB?

don't agree with this. for one, that's a db playing WR he's covering, not an all american wr. secondly, waters was played sparingly even when he was healthy, despite catching everything thrown to him.

Best possesion receiver on the rooster.

But, Al's favorite, butter finger Berrios is stealing all of his reps.

Advertisement
I think we're good at CB. We can always move Bush if there's an emergency. Walters has shown flashes at WR so I wouldn't change his position this late in the game.

Advertisement
herb waters is honestly the best wide receiver on the team i think i dont know how rashawn scott after missing all that time is all the sudden number 1 herb waters should be starting most cosistent great speed great hands

herb waters is honestly the best wide receiver on the team i think i dont know how rashawn scott after missing all that time is all the sudden number 1 herb waters should be starting most cosistent great speed great hands

Agree. I am not sure why RScott all of a sudden is the go to guy on the roster. He might have "Wow'd" in the practices/srimmages we didn't see but he didn't look good in the scrimmage on Sat.

Waters just seems to be thrown to the wayside to me. Not sure what happened. It will be interesting to see his role come Fall.

By the way, he has the perfect skillset for DB if he ever wanted to take it seriously. Size, speed, short area quickness, agility. Don't know how physical he is as far as tackling but if **** gets too crazy... ****, why not give it a try?

Waters, Scott, Coley, Lewis, Berrios should be a nice little WR corps but one of them needs to step way up. My money is on Walters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Herb Waters should be a focal point at wr.......kid has the goods...not sure if he is a "kiss up" type of guy....so kid has been in the doghouse or something.Anytime ive watched him he has performed.....but Berrios, Malcolm Lewis has eaten some of his minutes..which i dont get...Kid can play the lsot as well....

Advertisement
Back