Herb waters

CoCaneHead

Junior
Is he still a commit and how come people aren't as high on him as some of the other commits... I think this kid can start from day one...

Advertisement
Dude recently said that he's solid and aint worried about the other WRs we're bringing in because he knows he's better than all of them. Kids a cot **** beast and I believe he has the most upside of any of any of our current WR commits.

I'll admit I'm a lil bias because I grew up in Homestead so I want to see kid do big things for us.

Advertisement
I think this kid could play right away. he is a pretty good looking WR prospect. he lacks great speed but looks pretty polished and physical

Kid has nice moves at the snap of the ball and plants his foot in the ground to change his route direction very well. Looks a lot taller than listed and his arms are light poles.

Kid has nice moves at the snap of the ball and plants his foot in the ground to change his route direction very well. Looks a lot taller than listed and his arms are light poles.

to me this kid looks like a real WR compared to the Lockhart kid (who I like a lot). could be totally wrong about Lockhart but he does not look like a WR right now. I think Waters is more ready right now to play WR

Advertisement
The only WR's that are field ready (weight, technique, etc) are AJL and Lewis

AJL is about 185 and Lewis is a thickly built 195ish. Both are extremely fast and look like they can take a hit and abuse a CB right now.

Waters needs some weight.

Where ever he plays for us I believe he'll make an impact. There has been talk of him as a WR or DB which gives us some versatility.

His biggest assett is the giant chip he has on his shoulder. It seems like this kid went to every camp out there and went to work because he was sick of his athleticism and skill set being put into question. Love that attitude, kid fought for his scholarship to UM and I believe he'll want to make to coaches proud for giving him that opportunity.

Advertisement
Am I the only person that watched this guy at The Opening? I didnt see him play over the year, but besides Duke, he was the best player on the South FLorida team. Always open, good hands, made plays. I think he is severly underrated and I think he is going to surprise some people. The guy was skin and bones though. Needs to get in the weight room ASAP.

Last edited:
He is going to follow in the line of Collier, Hurns etc.

Not much hype or ranking but will be playing immediately just because the kid knows how to play the position.

Advertisement
Is he still a commit and how come people aren't as high on him as some of the other commits... I think this kid can start from day one...

Kid is 5'11 170 and ran a 4.74 40..Yea he will start from day one...GTFOH.... even is head coach said he needs work...

Advertisement
Back