Herb Waters on Mark Richt

Of all the things Golden said, "be a cheeseburger" has to be the biggest WTF ever. I watched his press conference when he was hired, and I can't help but think of all the hope, promise, and potential flushed down the toilet. I'm cautiously optimistic with Richt, but after Coker, Shannon, and Golden, I'll just wait and see. If Richt doesn't work out, UM becomes SMU.

I am concerned you are correct. I, too, am cautiously optimistic and after Coker, Shannon and Golden I am just plain gun-shy so-to-speak.

Advertisement
He always had the built in excuse that the "team was young." That was his go to line after his favorite quote, "it starts with me" and then immediately after that throwing the players under the bus.

I know it's history now but I've got to say it. I am so glad that worthless racking loser Folden is finally gone! He can't castrate our players anymore with his loser garbage! Good riddance! Biggest loser to ever corch at Miami!

Golden was bad but Shannon is the worst coach UM has ever had. Golden had No D and Shannon had Nix. Then again it maybe a toss up.

No way. Golden is easily one of the worst coaches I've ever seen. Golden was as bad a HC as Nix was an OC, maybe worse.

Advertisement
Back