Herb Waters on Mark Richt

GPB

Recruit
[MENTION=5266]CanesFootball[/MENTION] WR Herb Waters, a sr, when asked about new coach Richt: "****! I wish I had another year because I see how it's gonna be."

Advertisement
Advertisement
He always had the built in excuse that the "team was young." That was his go to line after his favorite quote, "it starts with me" and then immediately after that throwing the players under the bus.

Bush and Tracey with Richt as their coach- OMG. But alas as someone else said golden and blowing go together like coach D'no and giving up 3rd down conversions.

Advertisement
my hear breaks for kids like Bush, Waters, Kirby, McCord, Tracy,etc all came here to put UM back on map and will miss out on the resurrection.

Advertisement
He always had the built in excuse that the "team was young." That was his go to line after his favorite quote, "it starts with me" and then immediately after that throwing the players under the bus.

I know it's history now but I've got to say it. I am so glad that worthless racking loser Folden is finally gone! He can't castrate our players anymore with his loser garbage! Good riddance! Biggest loser to ever corch at Miami!

Advertisement

You beat me to it. Golden always kept an excuse in his back pocket and didn't hesitate to use it. "We're a young team" and "the cloud" were his favorites.

Advertisement
Back