Herald article on the Heritage 4....

TIFWIW, a Gator fan told me last night that Dan Mullett offered Pat, Sr. a coaching job at UF. He didn't state what the position was, or if there is interest on Pat, Sr.'s part. Said Gator fan also told me that ChiRp Kelly was going to be UF HC.

Advertisement
People are so knuckleheaded in terms of Pat Jr.

I mean his parents went to a game and visited campus by themselves. Also they say Mom runs the recruiting and Mom wants him home.

We will get all 4. Those 4 are a brotherhood and want to stick together.

Here's what I know-- everyone wanted to "see how UM does" and we held up our end of the deal. If they ain't onboard, they weren't ever getting onboard and it's their loss. UiF and FSpoo are flaming dumpsters filled with elephant crap and old tires. Places like LSU are being coached by the likes of Eduardo Orgeraonoan, or in the case of UT, Greg Schiano at best.

Last edited:
41FbPxl5x7L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Advertisement
If Pat Jr wants to go to Bama then I could understand. Even OSU I could understand. I wouldnt understand why you are going to a school who is going to fire their HC by the end of your sophomore year. (LSU) And whatever job your dad was given is null and void. I get the Corey Raymond thing but LSU is not this "top flight" destination it was 3-4 years ago (unless you are born and raised in LA. Which Pat Jr wasnt) when they were fighting Bama yearly for the top spot.

Why would anyone choose to play for lsu over miami? Look at how both programs are trending....easy choice.

Go to LSU and we'll curb stomp you next year.

Roll with us or get rolled over. No time for elementary games.

Advertisement
LSU has been great with dbs and are a legit *** program..... But with that HC boy you have no chance to get by Bama

Here's what I know-- everyone wanted to "see how UM does" and we held up our end of the deal. If they ain't onboard, they weren't ever getting onboard and it's their loss. UiF and FSpoo are flaming dumpsters filled with elephant crap and old tires. Places like LSU are being coached by the likes of Eduardo Orgeraonoan, or in the case of UT, Greg Schiano at best.

The other thread showed we have 25 4&5 star recruits, which is significantly less than any other top school, minus Wisconsin. That makes this years results even more impressive and shows that much more promise moving forward.

We get another 8pm game for the whole country to see, and it is basically the first round of the playoffs as a play-in game. Winning would be great, but if we look fast and play well, it should have a huge impact going into the signing period.

TIFWIW, a Gator fan told me last night that Dan Mullett offered Pat, Sr. a coaching job at UF. He didn't state what the position was, or if there is interest on Pat, Sr.'s part. Said Gator fan also told me that ChiRp Kelly was going to be UF HC.

Jagr?

Advertisement

Isn’t there a new ncaa rule against hiring coaches from a high school your signing kids from?

The other thread showed we have 25 4&5 star recruits, which is significantly less than any other top school, minus Wisconsin. That makes this years results even more impressive and shows that much more promise moving forward.

We get another 8pm game for the whole country to see, and it is basically the first round of the playoffs as a play-in game. Winning would be great, but if we look fast and play well, it should have a huge impact going into the signing period.

Bama roughly signs 18 4&5* commits yearly. Miami has 13 as of right now. You add in a Williams, Chatfield, Campbell and a couple others, we are on that pace. Richt will flip this roster rather quickly with the next two classes.

Before Saban LSU muddled in **** for a longggg time. That Saban effect carried into Miles tenure before it tapered off. There’s no guarantee LSU gets back to what we saw around 2010 anytime soon

Advertisement
Surtain JR is a day 1 starter at any program. I've never said that about any recruit but that tape doesn't lie.

Advertisement
Back