Herald article on the Heritage 4....

Advertisement
Good read. A lot of positive remarks. Hopefully it all works out in our favor.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don't think Pat Sr would troll UM being that hes an all time great Dolphin and him doing this interview makes me more hopeful then ever honestly

Advertisement
Sounded pretty positive with Surtain actually

Last edited:
I have been saying that I’ve been ridin with the everyone gif. CMR is a ruthless recruiter. EVERYONE!!!

Advertisement
I think Campbell is in the bag.... same as Chat...

Surtain will be one of those all the way down to the wire and even then I bet he makes his decision a week before he chooses

If UM lands 3/4 or all 4, that whole "Rumph can't recruit American Heritage" mess should die a quick death, if it hasn't already

Advertisement
Just wait until we beat Clemson Saturday and then we have Coach Dugans pull out the donk and have Diaz, Banda, Rumph & Kool pull up to American Heritage that following Monday.....they all coming

Nice read. Pat Jr is seriously interested. 2 years ago we would have been laughed at. We’ve come a long way in a short period of time.

Advertisement
They see the defense making plays. And those games have been lit. Still think Jr goes to LSU, he been in love with them and I think daddy got a job there.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I know PropJoe loves Campbell but Surtain Jr is the most physically impressive looking DB ive seen in person since Patrick Johnson (Peterson). I was at the UM-Duke basketball game last year and was in the concession line and turned around and saw a kid who just plain stood out from the crowd. Looked at his tag and it was Surtain Jr. WOW.

Would love to have him but would gladly take Campbell if Surtain is already signed and sealed to LSU. Getting Surtain Jr would put the nation on notice that the cherry picking days are over.

Advertisement
Back