Henry To’o to’o

hey man, i don't even get mad at this stuff anymore (been years)

if your school isn't pulling moves like this, then it's a *****-made school
like a boss win GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprised if jaylen moody transfers from them. Maybe if he does we could grab him up. He had a really good spring supposedly and was going to start until this

We have some people on this board, saying dumb **** like, “Well we don’t need a transfer at position (X,Y,Z), cause we have this kid or that kid. Saban coming in like, “Phucc dat! Stack chips, win ships”!
We have had as much or more success with recruits the past 2 years as any school. I don’t think too many on this site are against transfers, without which we don’t have Osborne, Phillips, Roche, Stevenson, Bolden, Rambo and of course King in just the past 2 years.
Now there may be some who prefer one transfer over another or don’t think a particular player will help at a specific position, right or wrong. But overall we are very much a pro-transfer audience.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thomas Davis and Chase to linebacker.
We go looking for a guard and a defensive end

Do we really want to do the edge rusher to linebacker thing again? Sam Brooks hasn’t become what we need YET. How many guys who excel at hands in the dirt can play the position at the demanding level of instincts Manny’s system requires?

We can turn strikers to wills and I think we will be mostly ok. We have to find Mikes though. We really have to get it together recruiting the position.

Do we really want to do the edge rusher to linebacker thing again? Sam Brooks hasn’t become what we need YET. How many guys who excel at hands in the dirt can play the position at the demanding level of instincts Manny’s system requires?

We can turn strikers to wills and I think we will be mostly ok. We have to find Mikes though. We really have to get it together recruiting the position.
I agree but if we don’t go portal searching that’s what we got.

Advertisement
Back