Henry Ruggs

Advertisement
You gotta be kidding me. Smh. ****. RIP and good luck to Ruggs on this. Better get the best lawyer money can buy. Might want to hit up whoever Dante Stallworths lawyer was that got him out of this type of jam.

I just don't understand. We have Lyft, Uber's, taxi's and other options out here now, how/why are people still drinking and driving? I know some people are "fine" after having a few drinks. But is it worth it? Get a DD if you don't want to leave your vehicle somewhere over night. Find an alternative! You are literally risking other lives, as well as your own!

EDIT: Meant to say this before posting, but also at work and was distracted. May that person rest in peace.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You gotta be kidding me. Smh. ****. RIP and good luck to Ruggs on this. Better get the best lawyer money can buy. Might want to hit up whoever Dante Stallworths lawyer was that got him out of this type of jam.
**** that guy. His career should be over. In a world where there's Lyft, Uber and **** near everything else, you shouldn't be driving drunk. He killed someone. Full stop.

107540506_148760363461694_8107265999765730674_n.jpg

Advertisement
Curious if it had been your girl, or sister, or brother etc who had gotten killed by this dumbass if your thought process would be the same?

Advertisement
Sad story. Obviously RIP to the victim and it’s 100% his fault but I feel for Ruggs. I rolled a car 4 times going 90 in Wyoming when I was 19 and neither me or my two cousins in the car were permanently hurt. Id smoked weed earlier. It’s only by dumb luck and a miracle that I didn’t kill myself or somebody I love and I live with that everyday. This guys Life will never be the same. Hope he rises to it and turns it around but I’d bet against it.

Advertisement
Curious if it had been your girl, or sister, or brother etc who had gotten killed by this dumbass if your thought process would be the same?
My man, I am more than likely alot older than you. And yes, I got a DUI at 21 years old. And yes, I was young and dumb at the time when I did. Hes 22 years old. Sending him to jail for life and throwing away the key is what I know many of you want just like you wanted for Tae Williams. But I am sympathetic to this kid. Let him do his time, pay up to the family in civil court, and let him move on with his life hoping hes learned a valuable lesson. Maybe he can restart his career in a few years if hes lucky.

And I am absolutely sympathetic to whoever this persons loved ones are too. They will get their justice in legal court and civil court.

Advertisement
Back