Henry Parrish

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe Parrish or Knight can play more of a wide receiver role on the team. Kind of like Otis Anderson for UCF, over 700yds rushing, while also catching 31 passes and he didn't play in the backfield much on those catches.

Advertisement
Parrish won’t ever come here, his parents are die hard fsu fans. Do y’all not remember that article from the Miami herald a couple of months back?

Advertisement
Never works out for us, even when they commit. Only top schools can get away with that. Bama signed 4 in 2013, and only Kamara transferred out.

We’ve had 4 RBs committed at once before, only to end up with 1.

2015: Scarlett, Williams, Cronkite, Walton
2016: Homer, Rasul, Burnett, Moss, Hamilton (the first 4 were committed at the same time)

Advertisement
We need to take the Rb from the west redshirt him and play him at rb/wr/returner.

Oh I believe 10000% we need to be recruiting and signing each and every single kid that's elusive and fast out of Dade county. I am so sick of kids we pass up killing it in college. We have more speed in Miami than anywhere else in CFB, I just don't understand why we don't have the most dangerous and explosive athletes on offense in CFB. It's not even that hard.

Oh I believe 10000% we need to be recruiting and signing each and every single kid that's elusive and fast out of Dade county. I am so sick of kids we pass up killing it in college. We have more speed in Miami than anywhere else in CFB, I just don't understand why we don't have the most dangerous and explosive athletes on offense in CFB. It's not even that hard.
Too many eyes on computers and testings and not enough on the field.

Advertisement
Back