Henry Parrish Makes Case he is the Best RB in Dade County

Yea I just meant that he gets way more attention from posters on this site than Chaney but yea if we missed Chaney and got Parrish, it would be reversed. It would be about how we had to settle for another 3 star while missing out on the big dog(Chaney).
Everyone on this forum knows Chaney is a must get savage rb. If he goes elsewhere it will be a meltdown on this site.

Advertisement
People aren’t talking about Chaney because there’s nothing to talk about. We’re talking about Parrish because some of us can’t believe we have a superstar RB down the street and we’re not trying to sign him.

We need a 2nd back, and Parrish should have been that guy from the beginning. We’ll see how it plays out. But if they’re still counting on Bobby Bubblewrap, then they must know something no one else does.

Thanks for this take. Didn’t remember this one. I just think you recruit the **** out of the top QB and RB in the tri county every year. I remember people here explicitly didn’t want Lamar Jackson here. Posters even called him a WR.

It happens. But get the guys on the roster even if they are a “grayshirt” candidate. If they can’t ball here they will transfer out.
Fair enough

No....because I think you’re a ****** *** troll. I don’t f with trolls, now go back to your glory hole *****.
I will. Where your sister will be waiting to service me. I was on football and then you came with this garbage so don't go crying to anybody since you obviously got your little feelings hurt.

He committed and won't be left holding his **** at either signing day.

Lots of kids bleed orange and green and go elsewhere because Miami went elsewhere. Seriously, what do you expect the kid to do? He should sit around while his plan b, c and d fill up on RBs?

If Miami circles back and prioritizes Parrish, the kid will drop Pitt and commit to Miami. This isn't Jobe or any of those other losers. This is a situation of Miami going elsewhere and the kid not willing to gamble with his options.

Do you know him?
Just trying to see how legit your view on what he would do is.

Advertisement
I wanted to let you know that my late summer softball coed team is off to a 1-0 start with a 24-12 win, and I got drunk doin it.
No game this week with the holiday, but I expect to contend to put a boat on the water with this squad. Will update in random threads throughout the year.
Yeah, OK. What kind of boat do you have?

What's like playing with girls? Do they throw like girls or like regular players?

Advertisement
Yeah, OK. What kind of boat do you have?

What's like playing with girls? Do they throw like girls or like regular players?
An underdog sports co-ed late summer softball league championship kind of boat friend.

And I have a bunch of former softball players on my team, two of them former college players. They are legit. Not too much power in their bats but can be trusted to get hits and make plays, which is going to give us a nice leg up against the other teams that are just hitting quotas from the looks of it.

We are going to roll.

Advertisement
Really absurd that we haven’t offered this kid and wasted our time chasing Knighton who wasn’t coming all along

Advertisement
Give him a committable offer and ask Chaney to deliver the request personally. If for no other reason than to Mother**** the Gaytor. I want them to have to take someone no better than Al Bundy. "Legendary RB from Polk High"

Advertisement
Back