Henry Parrish Makes Case he is the Best RB in Dade County

And so was knighton. It’s September, still time to get Parrish based on everything that was reported
Holding a spot for someone who you have no chance of signing is not stacking chips, it's playing yourself.

Advertisement
Holding a spot for someone who you have no chance of signing is not stacking chips, it's playing yourself.
There’s a difference when you have a back like Chaney already in the boat who you already swung the fences for. Hopefully Miami rectifies their mistake and recruit Parrish harder. They have done that in the past and it worked

There’s a difference when you have a back like Chaney already in the boat who you already swung the fences for. Hopefully Miami rectifies their mistake and recruit Parrish harder. They have done that in the past and it worked

If the staff can circle back to Parrish after taking a shot at Knighton and still get him to commit, then they lost nothing by taking a shot at a local 4* RB they had higher on their board. If the staff fails to get Parrish in the class because of their flirtation with Knighton and can't bring in another back at least as good as Parrish, then they absolutely played themselves. Only time will tell at this point.

You can do that when you have a back like Chaney committed. People always say stack chips but when they try to and fail they bash them for it. It doesn’t appear its to late with Miami and Parrish so its not golden type recruiting
Worst case scenario he doesnt pan out u move him to DB or something, dont get it. If Chaney wants him then the staff should listen.

Advertisement
This thread ain’t ever going away huh? Y’all treating Parrish like he’s the can’t miss prospect of the decade. I hope we ultimately land him too but ****.

All I know is he better be amazing bc he gets way more attention around this bytch than Chaney, which I think is just weird, but par for the course for Cane fans. Everything else is always better than what we got.

This thread ain’t ever going away huh? Y’all treating Parrish like he’s the can’t miss prospect of the decade. I hope we ultimately land him too but ****.

All I know is he better be amazing bc he gets way more attention around this bytch than Chaney, which I think is just weird, but par for the course for Cane fans. Everything else is always better than what we got.
I agree with most of everything you said except the bytch comment. Had we missed on Chaney Miami fans would be complaining about that too, damned if you do and damned if you don’t

I agree with most of everything you said except the bytch comment. Had we missed on Chaney Miami fans would be complaining about that too, damned if you do and damned if you don’t

Yea I just meant that he gets way more attention from posters on this site than Chaney but yea if we missed Chaney and got Parrish, it would be reversed. It would be about how we had to settle for another 3 star while missing out on the big dog(Chaney).

Advertisement
Yea I just meant that he gets way more attention from posters on this site than Chaney but yea if we missed Chaney and got Parrish, it would be reversed. It would be about how we had to settle for another 3 star while missing out on the big dog(Chaney).
Parrish is a very solid backup to Chaney. Without another RB, that room becomes very, very thin after this season.

Parrish is a very solid backup to Chaney. Without another RB, that room becomes very, very thin after this season.
How? You would have two possible give star backs, a four star and Burns. It would be nice to add another but it's not "thin"

Im sure Dugans would love to support his daughters family while deejay stays in college......
There's plenty of variables when someone decides to go to the draft. To say he's just gone you're cooked

Advertisement
How? You would have two possible give star backs, a four star and Burns. It would be nice to add another but it's not "thin"
It is more than a reasonable assumption that Dallas is gone after this year.
Burns is never going to play.

That leaves Harris, Chaney, and Lingard. We await Lingard's condition as he returns from a knee injury. If Chaney is as good as advertised, he's not a four-year player. That's thin. This isn't a debate.

Add Parrish, and there is a cushion.

Numbers wise it will be thin if someone’s leaves. Don’t forget injuries and transfers do happen

Advertisement
It is more than a reasonable assumption that Dallas is gone after this year.
Burns is never going to play.

That leaves Harris, Chaney, and Lingard. We await Lingard's condition as he returns from a knee injury. If Chaney is as good as advertised, he's not a four-year player. That's thin. This isn't a debate.

Add Parrish, and there is a cushion.
These guys think it’s ncaa on PlayStation or something. 4-5 backs ain’t deep. Lol

There's plenty of variables when someone decides to go to the draft. To say he's just gone you're cooked
With Miami’s bad luck in the draft with guys leaving early and rb shelf life in the league you have to at least expect it. Wouldn’t be bad for us if he left though since we will have cam Harris, lingard, Chaney and Burns. It don’t really get anymore dynamic than that for 2020

Last edited:
Facts

Guys that we havent gotten will always command more attention then guys that are coming here regardless.

Advertisement
Back