Henry Parrish Makes Case he is the Best RB in Dade County

Y'all do realize that Deejays kid is Dugan's grand child right... Who's set to make $450k next year. Not saying that he definitely stays but I don't think it's set in stone like y'all make it out to be that he's leaving.

Advertisement
Y'all do realize that Deejays kid is Dugan's grand child right... Who's set to make $450k next year. Not saying that he definitely stays but I don't think it's set in stone like y'all make it out to be that he's leaving.

He’s gone, dude.

Advertisement
ridiculous the staff slow playing him reminds me of Golden type recruiting
You can do that when you have a back like Chaney committed. People always say stack chips but when they try to and fail they bash them for it. It doesn’t appear its to late with Miami and Parrish so its not golden type recruiting

Last edited:
Advertisement
It won’t but I don’t think Deejays draft projection is super high. But he can come back and produce.

If you think Deejay is going day one or day two then sure come out. If he’s going day 3 or later he could just return and try to lead Miami back to the playoffs.

It don’t work that way. He has a new born. He will go to the NFL!!

You can do that when you have a back like Chaney committed. People always say stack chips but when they try to and fail they bash them for it. It doesn’t appear its to late with Miami and Parrish so its not golden type recruiting
Do we risk losing Franklin if we take this kid? Franklin is a physical freak and could produce right away...

Im sure Dugans would love to support his daughters family while deejay stays in college......

Advertisement

Can we please get Parrish in a Miami uniform!
[/QUO

PopPop Dugans got his lil grand baby Donk Ride'N for sure.

Go Canes

ridiculous the staff slow playing him reminds me of Golden type recruiting
No no Golden type recruiting would be blowing off Parrish when u know a guy like Chaney isnt coming. Different circumstances here we are only taking 1 rb and im taking Chaney over Parrish any day

Advertisement
And so was knighton. It’s September, still time to get Parrish based on everything that was reported

Staff has about 3.5 months to unfvck this one, that is true.

But make no mistake, Knighton was a pipe dream. Might as well have gone hard after Bowman. Until we land a kid from Deerfield (and not a senior transfer who commits before ever playing a game for them), I will continue to believe we have no shot at landing a kid from Deerfield.

Advertisement
Back