Henry Parrish Makes Case he is the Best RB in Dade County

I do think that with Asa Martin not having panned out, and Knighton clearly not prioritizing Miami, they should have gone all in on Parrish. Especially with Burns being injury prone and Lo recovering from injury. That said, they should be taking a ton of OL commits per class until they figure the line out. So if they give up a second RB for a 3rd or 4th OT, I won't complain.

Advertisement
Parrish is the the kind of guy you bring in, redshirt him and try to get him as close to 200 pounds as possible... then we'll know what we got. I think he's a great prospect. He's fast enough in space to run away, and has great wiggle to get loose from linebackers and linemen. He has solid vision. I'd absolutely take him.

Advertisement
Sometimes you better take a player so you don’t play against the player.

Like the NFL draft you see teams you’ll face chomping to get him , you’d rather fortify your team then let your opponent do the same.

Make sense ?

GOCANES

Advertisement

Gets right to the point as a focused young man. He said he had to show EVERYONE he is the best running back in Dade County. Love the boulder size chip on this young man's shoulder.

UM definitely needs to find a way to get him in the 2020 class.

Go Canes
He definitely needs to be a cane and I heard he bleeds orange and green , we missed out on knighton so he should be the next rb we after

He definitely needs to be a cane and I heard he bleeds orange and green , we missed out on knighton so he should be the next rb we after
Sometimes kids need to just stop making **** so complicated. If we recruit him hard let's be real he knows he'll be more happy here then Pitt

Advertisement
And one more year would make him miraculously better how?

It won’t but I don’t think Deejays draft projection is super high. But he can come back and produce.

And one more year would make him miraculously better how?

If you think Deejay is going day one or day two then sure come out. If he’s going day 3 or later he could just return and try to lead Miami back to the playoffs.

I fully expect DJ to go pro due to family circumstances, but he doesn't strike me as an NFL roster RB. I wouldn't suggest he come back for his draft stock, I would suggest he come back for his degree if he doesn't get it this season.

RB is a different animal. Between the NFL putting less of an emphasis on a bellcow back, and the pounding you take at RB, it arguably makes sense to leave with a round 4-6 draft grade. Add his growing family, and DJ should be considered a candidate to bounce if he has a good and healthy season.

Advertisement
It won’t but I don’t think Deejays draft projection is super high. But he can come back and produce.

If you think Deejay is going day one or day two then sure come out. If he’s going day 3 or later he could just return and try to lead Miami back to the playoffs.

DJ looked like a beast on national TV. Hes on the radar now. If he keeps playing like that and there is no reason to think he wont, you are nuts to think he stays around. Nuts.

DJ looked like a beast on national TV. Hes on the radar now. If he keeps playing like that and there is no reason to think he wont, you are nuts to think he stays around. Nuts.

Gotta look at this season in total ad you mentioned. Right now this very second Deejay might be UDFA.

How dos hat help him feed his family, assuming he’s graduated?

Advertisement
Back